This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (10)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, September 6, 2009

In My Mailbox (10)

In my mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:



Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Lipstick Apology and Jennifer Jabaley (from Lenore over at Presenting Lenore)

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink + some bookmarks (from a contest over at Presenting Lenore)

The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy (from a contest over at Living Your Five - which if you haven't checked out, you really should!)

Alphas by Lisi Harrison (from a contest over at Confessions of a Wandering Heart

From Borders:
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Moon Demon by Lynne Ewing
Possesion by Lynne Ewing (I love the Daughters of the Moon series but was missing this one and the one above)
Escape by Lynne Ewing
Night Sun by Lynne Ewing
Back In Black by Zoey Dean
Some Like It Hot by Zoey Dean
Dial L For Loser by Lisi Harrison

What can I say? I went to buy Dreaming Anastasia, and left with all of these. Darn Borders for having great sales :p

Other random bookstores:
Beautiful Lies by Lisa Unger
Bratfest At Tiffany's by Lisi Harrison
This Side of Paradise by Steven L. Layne
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Agnus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison (I have a pb, but decided I wanted a hc...)
Talent by Zoey Deans
Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
Eldest by Christopher Paolini (I have a pb, but wanted a hardcover)
The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLuaghlin and Nicola Kraus (I LOVED the movie, so I definately needed to read the book)

From Mooch:
Betrayed by PC Cast & Kristin Cast
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway
Last Christmas by Kate Brian
Airhead by Meg Cabot

From The Library:
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

Plus I won on of Jennifer Browns Love List Tuesdays! So I got some lovely swag and a giftcard :) :)

What'd you guys get?

Labels:

28 Comments:

Anonymous Windowpane Memoirs said...

OH! You got a lot of books. Happy Reading!


Peace
Michelle

September 6, 2009 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger Library Lounge Lizard said...

Girl, that is a crazy amount of books! Why can I never find those sales??? Enjoy all your books!

September 6, 2009 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Jordan Perryman said...

WOW you got alot this week!!! I have the first two of the Daughters of Moon series, but have unfortunately not gotten to them yet.

September 6, 2009 at 1:42 AM  
Anonymous Katie said...

That is a baffling and mind-boggling amount of books this week! Are you sure you didn't pick up a bookcase to hold them all?

Some excellent ones -- can't wait to see what you think of "Dreaming Anastasia." I just finished it and adored it.

Happy reading!

September 6, 2009 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Holy whoa, that's a lot of books! I'll be waiting for you reviews on them to see if they're any good. Happy reading! :)

September 6, 2009 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow you got heaps of books and stuff this week. I really loved Airhead and I had no idea that Nanny Diaries was a book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

September 6, 2009 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger ReggieWrites said...

WOW! That is ONE BIG stack o' books! I hope you have fun reading them all :-)

September 6, 2009 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Natascha De Marco said...

Lol great week!

September 6, 2009 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

That is an enviable collection! I'm most envious of Dreaming Anastasia, that one sounds fantastic.

September 6, 2009 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Nina said...

You got a lot of books! I wish i had them..:(
Have fun reading them.

September 6, 2009 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger chocowafer said...

Wow, good luck on picking which book to start with. I'd say go with Blood Promise. LOL.

September 6, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger the story siren said...

holy guacamole! maybe i shouldn't bring you those books next week! just kidding! great book week! hope you enjoy! happy reading!

September 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Ok Wow!! seriously WOW!! What an amazing stash of books you have. I hope you enjoy all your reads :)

September 6, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

You went crazy on the buying girl! :) Enjoy them!

September 6, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Wow, you got a ton of books this week! I can't wait to read Prophecy of the Sisters, I've been hearing really good things about it. Happy reading

September 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

Oh my! It looks like you dont need any more books for the rest of the year!!! HA! ;D Happy reading!

September 6, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Cat said...

Jeeze Louise! That is a ton of books! Don't forget to eat and sleep and bathe occasionally in between readings... 0_o ha!

September 6, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I thought I did well this week, but I think you outdid me ;) Have great fun reading them all!!

September 6, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Tynga said...

Geez girl that's a lot of books!
Have fun =)

September 6, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It sounds like you have the same weakness for bookstores I do!! Enjoy. :-)

September 6, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger A Passion For Books said...

Wow, looks like you had a really good week for books. Hope you have fun reading them all.

September 6, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drooolsss :-D
You'll love princess academy-it's one of my top 10 faves.
=amy

September 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Dani. said...

Fantastic set of Books.
Very Jealous.
All of these books were either really good or I cant wait to read!
Happy Reading.

September 6, 2009 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Shalonda said...

Wow! You got a LOT of great books this week. Hope you enjoy them, and I can't wait to read the reviews.

September 6, 2009 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Alexia561 said...

Can't get over how many books you received this week! And so many awesome titles! Would be terribly jealous, but the mailman was good to me this week as well. Enjoy! :)

September 6, 2009 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger MySharonAnne said...

Looks like someone had a busy week. I just picked up Anastasia today. Happy reading!

September 6, 2009 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

I can't wait to read Lipstick Apology!

Looks like we have a lot of similar book interests so I'm following your blog :]

-Andrea

http://ireadd.blogspot.com
[feel free to check out my contest!]

September 7, 2009 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Kaylyn said...

Woah, someone went a book shopping spree! [: These all sound really good, especially the Daughters of the Moon.

September 9, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home