This Page

has been moved to new address

Win a SIGNED copy of Dairy Queen!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Win a SIGNED copy of Dairy Queen!

So last night, I had the pleasure of going to Catherine Gilbert Murdock's book signing! She was so nice and totally hilarious! She told us a story about how when she first came to Wisconsin, she could not say Waupaca right - so a lady pulled her aside and said my sons learned karate and say Wau-PAC-A and kick out. She said she can now say Waupaca correctly :) She had a Q&A and also did a reading - I always love author readings, to me it feels like the story's so much more alive because it's being read how it was intended to be as the author's the one who wrote it.

I purchased a copy of Front and Center, book 3 of the Dairy Queen Trilogy (early might I add - it officially doesn't come out until October 19 and I absolutely cannot wait to read it!). I also got a copy of Dairy Queen to give away and Catherine Gilbert Murdock signed it! I got the first one, because everyone needs to read Dairy Queen - It's such an amazing book!

Entries:
+1 Comment with an email (no email, no entry)
+2 Already a follower
+1 New Follower
+1 Link to this contest (Leave a link)


Ends October 19 (The official release date for Front and Center!) **US Only**

25 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Perryman said...

I have seen this book around, and have heard lots about it just haven't had the chance to read it. I had no idea it was a trilogy though. I would really, really like to win this, so that I would have the opportunity to read it!

+1 comment
+2 already a follower
+1 linked in sidebar
http://insidethemindjm.blogspot.com

thanks
Jordan
jmoose09@gmail.com

October 2, 2009 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Steph Su said...

I'm IN LOVE with this series. Love love love. DJ's incredible, and Catherine's an amazing author.

I'm already a follower, and I've linked to this contest in my sidebar. Thanks, Erica! :)

stephxsu at gmail dot com

October 2, 2009 at 2:07 AM  
Blogger Miss Eliza said...

Commenting, and already a follower (+3). Think how much trouble she'd have saying the harder place names, Waupaca is one of the easier ones! Personal fav since childhood though is Peewaukee, where the Ewoks go to urinate (or so I thought when I was 6).
Eliza.lefebvre[at]gmail.com

October 2, 2009 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger cait045 said...

Sounds like a good book.

+2 Already a follower

usignolc(at)yahooDOTcom

October 2, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Staysi said...

Comment w/email. +1
Already a follower. +2

Thanks for the contest!

-Staysi

staysil7 [at] yahoo [dot] com.

October 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Lilixtreme said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 2, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger AnAddictedBookReader said...

Awesome, thanks!
+1 Comment with an email (no email, no entry)
+2 Already a follower
+1 sidebar
http://anaddictedbookreader.blogspot.com/
adrienne2093 at comcast dot net

October 2, 2009 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger BN Book Blog said...

This book looks so good! We'd love to be entered. We're already following.

Beth & Nathan
bnbookblog@gmail.com

October 2, 2009 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hi you!

I shall enter your contest.

+1 for commenting
+2 for being a follower

bittahsweetharmony@yahoo.com

October 2, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Test said...

I would love to enter! :)

+1 for commenting with an email address
+2 for already being a follower

Lauren
laurenscrammedbookshelf@gmail.com

October 3, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Great contest!

+2 already a follower
+1 comment with email

Kelsey
kelseythebookscout at gmail dot com

October 3, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Briana said...

Great contest!! I want to read this so bad!

+1 - I promise to leave my email! :)
+2 - already follower

-Arielle
achoyce13[at]gmail[dot]com

October 3, 2009 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger Chioma said...

I never heard of this boo before here, buthte synopsis on amazon sounds pretty good so I would love to win.

+2 Already a follower
mshersheyskiss508@yahoo.com

October 4, 2009 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger book weirdo said...

I have read dairy queen but i don't own it so please enter me
+1 comment with email
+1 new follower
weirdpanda3@gmail.com

October 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh I would love to be entered!
+1 comment
+2 follower
+1 sidebar: katiesbookblog-katie.blogspot.com

katieb206@gmail.com

October 10, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Martha Lawson said...

Sounds like a great book. Throw my name in the hat!!

New follower!

mlawson17 at hotmail dot com

October 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Frost said...

I would LOVE to win this!!
Thankyou!! :D:D:D

-Lindsay


lindsay15photo@gmail.com

October 13, 2009 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger Yan said...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*waves arms*

yan.pocky(at)gmail.com

October 14, 2009 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Great contest, please enter me!

+1 booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com
+2 Already a follower
+1 Linked to this contest on sidebar at http://booksobsession.blogspot.com

October 14, 2009 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Reyna Meinhardt said...

I would love to win a signed copy of this!! Thanks for the chance!

+1: countrystars95@yahoo.com
+2: Already a follower

October 15, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Nancye said...

+1 This looks like a great book! I hope I win!
+2 Already a follower

nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

October 19, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger ~The Book Pixie said...

I have really been wanting to read this book! It sounds great.

+1 comment w/ email
+2 already follower
+1 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/thebookpixie/status/5002867441

~Briana
thebookpixie[at]yahoo[dot]com

October 19, 2009 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger L said...

Enter me please!

+1 comment with email
+2 already follower

lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

October 19, 2009 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah Woodard said...

I love this book and want it.
I am a new follower.
Sarahbear119(at)hotmail(dot)com

October 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger ♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I love this series! DJ is such a great character. I read the book one a while back and then had my 16 year old sister read it!!!=)

I seen the cover on Link within and so I had to click over.

July 13, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home