This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (28)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, January 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (28)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:


Won:
Sea by Heidi R Kling
Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
Dear John by Nicolas Sparks

Around The World Tours:
Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelley (Not in vlog)

Bought:
Captivate by Carrie Jones
If We Kiss by Rachel Vail
Gossip Girl: I Like It Like That by Cecily von Ziegesar
Gossip Girl: Because I'm Worth It by Cecily von Ziegesar
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
Swoon by Nina Malkin
After by Amy Efaw
Devilish by Maureen Johnson
Storm Born by Richelle Mead
Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater

Christmas:
Devoured by Amanda Marrone
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

From Sharon:
Me, My Elf, and I by Heather Swain
Undiscovered Gyrl by Allison Burnett
How To Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation by Simon Elkeles

What'd you guys get this week?

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Shelli (srjohannes) said...

Awesome - this is a great list! love your blog

January 10, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! I always enjoy watching your vlogs.

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-11010.html

Take care! :D

January 10, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Raíla said...

Yay! You've bought lots of books! Maybe daddy will buy me some for my birthday. I hope so. After, Swoon and Perfect Chemistry sound GOOD. I'll read them someday... :)

January 10, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Captivate is so good :) I also really want to read Swoon and After!

I'll miss my Walden books as well, but 50% is great deals!

January 10, 2010 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

What are you doing vloging? Go read City of Glass, it is awesome!!

January 10, 2010 at 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great books.. I really want to read Swoon.. Happy Reading! :)

January 10, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger yuan said...

Graceling and Fire! Well, I haven't read Fire yet, but Graceling was awesome. I enjoyed Swoon too.

Have fun reading~

January 10, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Awesome vlog! And I'm so, so jealous of Sea right now. Happy reading! :D

January 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Kirthi said...

I would steal your mailbox if I could ~green with envy~

January 10, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon Hart said...

Lots of lovely books! Enjoy Swoon, I just finished it and loved it.

January 10, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger (Arya) Paige said...

Dying to get my hands on a copy of Sea! Can't WAIT to read that review!!!

January 10, 2010 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Katie said...

I cannot wait to read your review of "Sea" -- I think it's one of the 2010 releases I'm looking forward to most.

And I'm also sad about Waldenbooks closing. Mine closed too.

January 10, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Monster of Books said...

Awesome Vlog!!! I agree I'm in love with Need by Carrie Jones lol :)

January 10, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

Hurrah, I love vlogs!

Great job, you got so many awesome books :D

January 11, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Nice vlog!!! Dear John is so beautiful, and I'm so excited for the film now! :)

January 11, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow you got so many books. There are heaps of really good ones there. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

January 11, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

Congrats!! So jealous of SEA!!!! :D
Enjoy ;D

January 11, 2010 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Erica! I'm new here and I totally loved your blog! I'll surely visit often. By the way, you got awesome books this week!

January 12, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Bad bad girl. lol. I bought a bunch too, so I really can't say much, eh?

January 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Wow, that's a lot of great books! I can't wait to read Dear John, the movie looks really good too! After was a really good read!
Happy reading :)

Here's my IMM:
http://sarasbookjourney.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1.html

January 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

City of Glass is an AMAZING book. I think it's one of my favorite in that series!

December 29, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home