This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (30)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, January 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (30)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:`


Cool People Mentioned:
Kristen from Bookworming In the 21st Century
Chloe Neill
Khy from The Frenetic Reader

For Review:
Ginger High by Melissa Burmester
Merlin's Harp by Anne Eliot Crompton
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire

Trade with Kelsey:
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
Are We There Yet? by David Levithan

Trade with Zoe:
The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz

Won:
Leaving Gee's Bend by Irene Latham

Bought:
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent
Firespell by Chloe Neill
Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
The Explosionist by Jenny Davidson
The Luxe by Anna Godberson
Rumours by Anna Godberson
Confessions by Kate Brian
Invitation Only by Kate Brian
Untouchable by Kate Brian
It Had To Be You by Sabrina Jordan
Gone by Michael Grant
The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I by LJ Smith
The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson
A Song For Summer by Eva Ibbotson
Forest Born by Shannon Hale
The Singing by Alison Croggon
Prey by Rachel Vincent
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
First Kill (Then Tell): A Collection of True Lip-Locked Moments
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
Boy Crazy by Hailey Abbott
Soulless by Gail Carriger
The Au Pairs: Sun-Kissed by Melissa de la Cruz
Fade Out by Rachel Caine

Bookmooch:
The Rapture by Liz Jensen

What'd you guys get?

Labels:

25 Comments:

Blogger Delirous Reader said...

Holy crap I wish I could buy that many books in a week! You must be loaded lol.

January 24, 2010 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I really like The Luxe series, but a lot of people don't. I hope you like it.

Eva Ibbotson is one of my FAVORITE authors, so I hope you like her books!

January 24, 2010 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Corrine said...

What a huge selection of books! I hope you enjoy them all! :)

January 24, 2010 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Dang, and I thought I got a lot of books this week. LOL! Happy Reading. :)

January 24, 2010 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

wow!! how many books did you buy?? I would love to see your to be read pile, that would be so much fun!!
Happy Reading, i've read some of the books you have mentioned and your in for a treat :-)

January 24, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

Wow!! You've got quite a list there! Your TBR pile must be huge! Have a great reading week!

January 24, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger J. said...

That's a lot of books :-). Hope you enjoy them ;-).

January 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Cat said...

Jeepers! That's a whole lotta books! Wow!! Some of those are very interesting, too!

January 24, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger YA Book Queen said...

Whoa...that's a looooot of books! I hope you enjoy them all! :)

January 24, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Kirthi said...

Thats enough books for like, 10 IMM's!! I'm so jealous!!

January 24, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great selection of books :o) You're like me & had a crazy buying week this week LOL. I don't know how I'm going to ever finish my TBR pile if I keep getting books as fast as I have been!

January 24, 2010 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Brooke Reviews said...

Wow! You got a lot of books :D Enjoy them all hehe

January 24, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow! You had a great shopping week. :-) I hope you're enjoying reveling in your purchases.

January 24, 2010 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Herman said...

that's a lot of books! enjoy

January 24, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

There's a waldenbooks in aurora and I'm tempted to go there tonight. Lol. No no, must stay away!!! I'm glad you got to her signing. I haven't checked her blog yet, but I'm hoping to win! :)

January 24, 2010 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

I'm so jealous of all of the YA books your closing Waldenbooks had left! Mine only had like 3. :-(

Yay for Iron King. -hugs copy-

January 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Alexia561 said...

Nice haul! So many good books this week! Looking forward to what you think of The Iron King, as that one is at the top of my TBR pile. Enjoy!

January 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I really want to read Leaving Gee's Bend!! So many awesome books!

January 24, 2010 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow you got heaps of books this week. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

January 24, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Emma (the Expat) said...

How I adore book bloggers. So many book! You're like, incredible.

January 25, 2010 at 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 25, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! But long... :D You are so lucky! Love the VLog style by the way, it's really easy to follow.

I hadn't heard about 'The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks' until your post; it looks REALLY good! Thanks for mentioning it! x

January 25, 2010 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Jenny Davidson said...

Eva Ibbotson is one of my particular favorites also, but you've got lots of great books on there (I am delighted to see you picked up a copy of The Explosionist!)

January 25, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Wow, so many awesome books you bought this week! And I love your vlog; you seem so excited, though I know I would be too, lol. :D
I'll definitely be waiting to hear your thoughts on The Iron King (I KNOW I should have ordered from Amazon), and happy reading!

January 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Sounds like you have quite a bit of reading to do! Enjoy! =0)

January 26, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home