This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (46)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (46)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.



Cool People In This Vlog:
Robin Benway
Sara from The Hiding Spot
Kristen from Bookworming In the 21st Century
Anna Jarzab

Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Glass by Ellen Hopkins
White Cat by Holly Black
The Education of Bet by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
The Mermaid's Mirror by LK Madigan
Everlasting by Angie Frazier

Bought:
Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
The Life of Glass by Jillian Cantor
First Test by Tamora Pierce
Squire by Tamora Pierce
Page by Tamora Pierce
Lady Knight by Tamora Pierce
Dramarama by E. Lockhart
Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber
Vampireville by Ellen Schreiber
The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean
Valiant by Holly Black
Jinx by Meg Cabot
How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot
Prey by Lurlene McDaniels
How To Take Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison
Pass It On by J Minter
You're the One That I Want by Cecily Von Ziegesar
Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

Bookmooch:
The Decoding of Lana Morris by Tom and Laura McNeal

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

HEY I'M IN YOUR VLOG. :) Someday I will do a vlog... and I will mention you.

Okay, how could I be w/you and not realize just how many books you got? Holy crap. Plus, I thought you couldn't buy anything the next day!

Next time I go to Half Price Books, I'm totally making sure I have spending money!

May 16, 2010 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

wow, you got a lot of books this week! And you wentt to a couple signings...sounds like fun!

Here's mine:
http://kapri-bookfanatics.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-my-mailbox-29-new-layout.html

May 16, 2010 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Kelly Peres said...

....... wowwwwwwwwwww!!! Lucky what was that story you went what ever it is we here in toronto need one!!

Enjoy all these!!

May 16, 2010 at 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Kate at Read This Book! said...

Oh my gosh, it's a final copy of Everlasting! Wicked! I haven't seen anyone get the final copy yet. The Mermaid's Mirror looks awesome! Lucky you! Meeting SRB? Jealous of that too, I want to meet SRB!

Enjoy your books! Happy reading! =D

May 16, 2010 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Will Grayson is awesome, hope you enjoy it!

May 16, 2010 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger YellowBanana said...

Everlasting looks so interesting. Happy reading!

May 16, 2010 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger Tesni said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 16, 2010 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger Tesni said...

*is really jealous*
Books...so many books...
I read Crank last week. It was good but disturbing at the same time.
The White Darkness and If I Stay are some of the best books I've ever read. I hope you enjoy them!

May 16, 2010 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

Oh I want to read The Education of Bet.

I picked up Crank last week but haven't tackled it yet and I really enjoyed If I Stay. Have fun!

May 16, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Great books this week! I really want to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Here's my mailbox

May 16, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

So jealous of all your signings!!

Seriously though, you NEED to read John Green. He is amazing. His books will linger in your head after you read them. That is how great he is.

May 16, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

I live in Michigan and it is so depressing not having a Half Price. I am envious of your week!

May 16, 2010 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

WHOA!!! Ha, that's a lot! and amazing books too! I AM so utterly jealous of Mermaid's Mirror!!!! Happy reading ;D

May 16, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Catie S (Book Bound) said...

You weren't kidding when you said you spent all your money on books. I have like 3 of those you could have had if you wanted. (Meaning if you want to reaturn them, I'll send 'em with the other book I've got for you.)

May 16, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Kaylyn said...

Looks like you bought a lot of awesome books! Will Grayson, Will Grayson is a good one :)

Here's mine.

May 16, 2010 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

So many awesome books this week. Happy lots o' reading!

May 16, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You sure got a lot of books this week. Have fun reading them all.

May 16, 2010 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Awesome haul this week!! I really like the old covers of Holly's series also.
Happy happy reading!!

May 16, 2010 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Liyana said...

You might have bought just a wee bit mor ebooks that I expected. But hey, I FULLY APPROVE of all the Tamora Pierce books.

May 17, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home