This Page

has been moved to new address

Birthday Extravaganza!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza!

It's my birthday on Monday, so I'm giving away stuff! I have two prize backs for you guys!

Prize Pack 1:



THE RED AND BLACK PACK

  • The Ivy Ebook
  • She Thief by Daniel Flinn ARC
  • Riot by Walter Dean Myers ARC
  • Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson Audio CD
  • A 2 chapter sample of The Eternal Ones
  • A Vlad Todd Tshirt
Prize Pack 2: THE EVERYTHING ELSE PACK
  • Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White Ebook
  • White Cat gloves, patch, and postcards
  • A Hush Hush-esque Journal
  • Bookmarks: The Dark Divine, Rae, Change of Heart, The Iron King (SIGNED), Shadow Hills, Violet In Private, Beautiful Creatures


How to enter?

+1 Leave a comment and an email
+1 Give either a historical fiction or fantasy recommendation! (More would be lovely!)
+1 If you *glomp* Julie Kagawa on twitter (Her twitter ID is @Jkagawa) Use the tag #GlompsJulie so it's easy for me to track!
+3 Old followers (Before July 10th)
+1 New Followers
+1 Link to this contest (up to 3) (leave a link)

US Only. Ends August 1

Labels:

51 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

You've given me much to work with here. ^.^

The glomp: http://twitter.com/bloggersbooks/status/18245888521

The email: breakingdownslowly@gmail.com

The Recommendation: I already told you the magicalness of The Queen's Daughter. Hmm...there;s Magic Under Glass, The Pale Assassin, The King's Rose, Radiant Darkness, The Musician's Daughter, and Prada and Prejudice for historical. That's just from my favorites shelf, so I can get more if wanted.

Email: breakingdownslowly@gmail.com

I also want to say that I like how the Rae bookmark is upside down. xD

July 11, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Travis said...

Awesome contest!

+1 Leave a comment and an email
+1 Fantasy recommendation: The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
+1 *glomp* Julie Kagawa on twitter (http://twitter.com/Travis_Pearson/status/18246098185)
+3 Old followers

+6
spongyman1026@yahoo.com

July 11, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Orchid said...

Thanks for the great contest!

+1 leave a comment & email
+1 historical fiction Cleopatra's Daughter- Michelle Moran/Fantasy The Ropemaker- Peter Dickinson.
+3 old follower

=4
hauntingorchid (at) aol (dot) com

July 11, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Happy birthday! :) And great marvelous contest!

+1 Leave a comment and an email
+1 Give either a historical fiction or fantasy recommendation! (More would be lovely!) I absolutely love the Luxe series by Anna Godbersen. You've probably already read them, but if not, you must get to it! I also read a sample of her new book Bright Young Things and that is definitely worth your time as well, although not released until October.

+1 If you *glomp* Julie Kagawa on twitter (Her twitter ID is @Jkagawa) Leave a link!
http://twitter.com/teenbookguide/status/18246988640

+3 Old followers (Before July 10th)I'm an old follower! :)

+1 Link to this contest (up to 3) (leave a link)
http://twitter.com/teenbookguide/status/18247059033

Total: 7

Thanks again for the contest!
jackie_love35@msn.com

July 11, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Hey Erica! Want to wish you a happy up-coming Birthday! Hope it's a great one for you!

+1 *glomp*ed Julie kagawa: http://twitter.com/ScarrletReader

+1 old Follower

+1 Linked contest: http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/
It's at the top of the page on the yellow bar!

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

VanillaMusic15@aol.com

July 11, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Opps I meant it's a +3 for old follower!

O_o I really should be staying up this late. I can't see my screne right!

XD

July 11, 2010 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hi Erica, Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for the great contest!

Anna
annasbookblog@gmail.com

+1 Leave a comment and an email

+1 Recommendations: Nefertiti by Michelle Moran & Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

+3 Old followers

+1 Link to this contest (posted this link on my giveaway page) http://annavivian.blogspot.com/2007/09/current-giveaways.html

July 11, 2010 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger typicalmemory-x said...

+ 1 Comment (email) thatgirlisme_x@yahoo.com
+3 Old Follower
+1 Reccomendation: The House of Night Series (by P.C & Kristin Cast), Unwind, and Need.

July 11, 2010 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

+1: Comment/Email: keitradripps@hotmail.com
+3: Old Follower
+1: Recommendation; Fever 1973, it is more of a MG book, but I really enjoyed it.

Great contest.

July 11, 2010 at 2:36 AM  
Blogger Chloe said...

Ooh awesome prize packs!

+3 Old Follower
+1 Glomp: http://twitter.com/chloeeesays/status/18252947781
+1 Recommendation: White Cat, Beautiful Creatures, Perchance to Dream, The Reckoning... etc!
+1 lookaftermyheart1901(at)gmail(dot)com

July 11, 2010 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

+1 comment/email marcie.turner@yahoo.com
+3 Old follower
+1 recommendation is Vampire Academy series

July 11, 2010 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

+1 Comment and email: mashimaro401[at]yahoo[dot]com

+3 Old Follower

+1 Recommendation: White Cat, the Ugly series

Sophia Lee

July 11, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Helen's Book Blog said...

Happy Birthday (mine is next week)!

+1 Leave a comment and an email: helen (at) helensbookblog (dot) com

+1 Give either a historical fiction or fantasy recommendation!: Shanghai Girls by Lisa See; Women of the Silk by Gail Tsukiyama; War Horse by Michael Morpurgo
+3 Old followers

July 11, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger LisaMM said...

Hi, I'm LIsa with TLC Book Tours. I'm entering the contest for my daughter, who happened to be standing over my shoulder as I was checking out your blog. She is DYING over the Vlad Todd t-shirt in Prize Pack 1.

Email: lisamunley@ca.rr.com
Recommendation: She just finished FANG in the Maximum Ride series and loved it.
I will Glomp Julie and I'm a new follower.

Thanks!

July 11, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Kayla :) said...

Awesome contest!

+1 Recommendation-I'd have to say...Shade or The Maze Runner
+3 old follower

kayla3194 at gmail dot com

July 11, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

+1 Leave a comment and an email **Wow awesome contest!! Happy Birthday as well!! sophiayunjin(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 Give either a historical fiction or fantasy recommendation! **The Letter Writer by Ann Rinaldi
+1 If you *glomp* Julie Kagawa on twitter (Her twitter ID is @Jkagawa) Use the tag #GlompsJulie so it's easy for me to track! **@adidaswbm
+3 Old follower (Before July 10th)
+1 Link to this contest (up to 3) **twitter.com/adidaswbm

July 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Onge said...

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!! I'm an old follower. I would recommend Nobody's Princess and Nobody's Prize by Esther Friesner for historical fiction.
Total: 4
chickenherder@hotmail.com

July 11, 2010 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1 Great giveaway! Happy Birthday!
twilightforever.edward(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 Time Enough for Drums by Ann Rinaldi or Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
+1 I *glomp* Julie on Twitter : @KailiaSage
+3 Old follower
+1 tweeted: http://twitter.com/KailiaSage/status/18324760612

July 11, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the giveaway!

missie at theunreadreader dot com

July 12, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger misskallie2000 said...

Happy Birthday Erica...and have many, many more.
Great giveaway. Thanks for opportunity to enter.
+1 Comment

+1 Historical Fiction "Eleanor The Queen by Nora Lofts (reissue)

+1 tweet the bookcellarx(@misskallie2000)
http://twitter.com/misskallie2000/status/18352394390

+1 tweet Julie Kagawa(@misskallie2000)
http://twitter.com/misskallie2000/status/18352809180

+3 Old Follower (before 7-10-10)

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

July 12, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Maidenveil said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

-Len
maidenveil(at)gmail(dot)com

+1 post comment
+1 upcoming Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
+1 Glomped!

+1 New Follower
+1 contest sidebar (lower left): Musings of a Reader Happy

July 12, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1 Cause I am commenting with my email...see!
Betrayedkisses(at)gmail(dot)com
+1 Have you ever read Lauren Willig's historical series? They're super good!
+1 I glomped her: http://twitter.com/J_B_B_R/status/18356352570
+3 I'm an old follower!
+1 Linked to this on my contest page
+1 Tweeted

July 12, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Eternal Night said...

Hey, cool contest & Happy Birthday

+1 Leave a comment and an email
+1 Fantasy Recommendation: Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
+1 New Follower

Total:4
Email: EternalNight06@gmail.com

July 12, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

+1 Leave a comment and an email:livelovedance@gmail.com
+1 Historical Fiction:The luxe series
+1 New Followers
+1 Link to this contest
http://mortalsbookclub.blogspot.com/(left sidebar)

Total:4

July 12, 2010 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Erika Powell said...

Happy Birthday!

+1 Leave a comment and an email
sportsDOTerikalynnATgmailDOTcom
+1 Give either a historical fiction or fantasy recommendation! (More would be lovely!)
The Season!
+1 If you *glomp* Julie Kagawa on twitter (Her twitter ID is @Jkagawa) Use the tag #GlompsJulie so it's easy for me to track!
http://twitter.com/Erika_Lynn_C/status/18433546803

+1 New Followers

July 13, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

Happy Birthday!
+3 old follower
+1 Katelyn & email address:
thebooksophisticate@hotmail.com

July 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

+1 yabliss AT gmail DOT com

+1 Best Fantasy book ever! Seriously!! (After Graceling and Fire of course) --> The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. You should read it like NOW! AND Best Historical Ever (one of my BEA books, so I'm guessing you have it! if not I'll send it over) Cate Of the Lost Colony!! I just read both recently and I cant get over how awesome they are! :)

+3 Old followers (Before July 10th)

+1 Link to this contest: sidebar: www.yabliss.com

July 13, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger throuthehaze said...

+1 Thanks for the giveaway!
+1 great fantasy series is the Mirrodin Cycle (The Moons of Mirrodin, The Darksteel Eye, and The Fifth Dawn)
+3 Old follower

throuthehaze at gmail dot com

July 13, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Mariah said...

+1 Great contest and happy belated birthday!
+1 I love Graceling and The Alanna series by Tamora Pierce
+1 Glomped Julie
+3 Old Follower
+2 Tweeted http://twitter.com/ReaderAdventure/status/18570492096 and linked in sidebar http://mariah-readingadventure.blogspot.com/

a_readers_adventure at yahoo dot com

July 14, 2010 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

foltzsfantasticbooks at gmail.com

+1 Read Fablehaven!
+3 Old follower
+1 sidebar http://owlforya.blogspot.com

July 15, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Aik said...

+1 I'd love to enter!

+1 All of Michelle Moran's books [historical fictions] are great reads.

+1 If you *glomp* Julie Kagawa on twitter
http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/18741291092

+3 Old follower

+1 Link to this contest on Twitter
http://www.thebookcellarx.com/2010/07/birthday-extravaganza.html

+1 Link to this contest on Plurk
http://www.plurk.com/AikChien

aikychien at yahoo dot com

July 17, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Debs Desk said...

Please include me in your giveaway. I am an old follower.
Thanks
Debbie
debdesk9(at)verizon.net

July 17, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Cass said...

+1 Leave a comment and an email
Thanks for the giveaway! I'd love the 2nd prize pack...though the e-books and ARCS in the first look amazing.
cc932005[at]hotmail[dot]com

+1 Give either a historical fiction or fantasy recommendation!
The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs. It has elves and "magic", but more magic of the mind, and an adventure and bad evil guys and fighting and action and romance and despair and crying. Read it. It's great. :)

+1 If you *glomp* Julie Kagawa on twitter (http://twitter.com/cc9309/status/18806853360)
+3 Old followers
+2 Link to this contest on Twitter (http://twitter.com/cc9309/status/18807064234) & sidebar on blog (http://wordsonpaperya.blogspot.com)

Total: 8 entries

July 17, 2010 at 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday a little late! Please enter me in the contest.

+3 old follower
+1 Historical fiction- I'll tell you two I liked: The Birth of Venus and also Cane River

Total: 5 entries- Thanks!
peacelily_2006(at)yahoo(dot)com

July 18, 2010 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Briggs said...

+1 New Follower
+1 Email - ebriggs23 at gmail.com
+1 Fantasy recommendation: Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson

Great contest, thanks!

July 18, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Riv Re said...

I'd love to enter! This looks great!
+1 rivkarno1(at)hotmail(dot)com
+1 I don't read much historical fiction, but I LOVED Babylonne by Catherine Jinks. As for fantasy, I read tons of it (I review it, too! fantasticfantasyfan.blogspot.com). Best one ever would be Graceling by Kristin Cashore.

July 18, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

+1 New follower
+1 Twitter follower

Thanks for having this contest!

allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

July 18, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger aurora M. said...

+1 New follower
+1 left post on fantasy recommendation......Lament by Maggie Stefivater
+1 email....veltara@yahoo.com
great contest!

July 18, 2010 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger jay said...

What a fun Blog! And have a very Happy Birthday, its always great when you can also give! Have a great one!! +1 my email is jayntim91@gmail.com
+1 a great historical read is Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
+1 http://iamthehmic.blogspot.com/2010/07/another-contest.html
+1http://twitter.com/iamthehmic or http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23GlompsJulie
+1 new follwer

July 23, 2010 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger *Astrid A.* said...

Hey, Paranolmalcy rocks! hahahaa Thanks for this contest darling! My email is: astrid_triatlon@hotmail.com +1

+1 Give either a historical fiction or fantasy recommendation! (More would be lovely!)
You would totally love 'The Emerald Talisman', by Brenda Pandos!!

+3 Old followers (Before July 10th) I'm old, but I don't know how old =S

+1 Link to this contest (up to 3)
http://twitter.com/AstridAR/status/19372065743

July 23, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Danielle (Overflowing Shelf) said...

YAY!! I've been meaning to actually enter this since your birthday but haven't gotten around to it.

+1 - My email is danibookworm91@gmail.com
+1 - recommendation: The Pellinor series (The Naming, The Riddle, The Crow, The Singing) by Allison Croggan, Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
+3 - Old Follower
+1 - Glomped Julie Kagawa (http://twitter.com/danijohns/status/18249009014)
+1 - Tweeted about it (http://twitter.com/danijohns/status/19398962187)

July 24, 2010 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger My Life With Books - Jennifer K Jovus said...

Happy Birthday - you giving away great birthday presents (vlad todd shirt? awesome!)

+1 Leave a comment and an email ABOVE
+1 Give either a historical fiction or fantasy recommendation! (More would be lovely!)NIGHTSHADE/DARK DIVINE.
+3 Old followers (Before July 10th)
+1 Link to this contest (up to 3) (leave a link) KJOVUS.BLOGSPOT.COM
6 ENTRIES
KJOVUS(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM

July 24, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Harmony B. said...

+1 twisterstar@live.com

+1 Ummm...The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap (which you should be getting in the mail soon!) The Pale Assasin and Magic Under Glass too!

+1 http://twitter.com/AMBeaufort/status/19633148424

+1 New follower (I did not know I wasn't following!)

+1 http://twitter.com/AMBeaufort/status/19633180682

July 27, 2010 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Awesome Giveaway!!!

+1 Valorie truthbetold004 at gmail dot com

+1 Historical Novel Recommendation, you may have read it as an ARC it doesn't come out until Sept but its called Wildthorn.

+1 I glomped Julie RE http://bit.ly/dtKvJT
+1 New Followers
+1 Tweet: RE http://bit.ly/9YSRko
+1 Sidebar www.TruthbeToldBlog.com
+1 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Truth-Be-Told-Blog/281967011644

7 Total

July 27, 2010 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

+1 Comment and email
+1 This is fantasy. The Song of the Lioness Quartet and the Immortals Quartet by Tamora Pierce. Both are fantastically lovely series. Also, the Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey (actually, just about anything from Mercedes Lackey!) and the Green Rider series by Kristen Britain.
+1 Glompage! [http://twitter.com/frazzletastic/status/19784828663]
+1 New Follower
+1 Link [http://frazzletastic.blogspot.com] – sidebar

Happy Birthday, Erica! =) I think it’s US who should be giving you stuff, though. Ahha. <3 Since I can’t really physically give you anything, though, this is for you. <3 http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Gl01xRuKAto3yM:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3660/3636612783_d3fde91197.jpg&t=1


angelmistress[at]hotmail[dot]com

July 28, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

+1 Terrific giveaway!! Happy Birthday!
totalbookaholic[at]hotmail[dot]com

+1 I would recommend A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

+1 http://twitter.com/TotalBookaholic/statuses/19842040258 #GlompJulie

+3 Old follower

+1 tweeted: http://twitter.com/TotalBookaholic/statuses/19842215805

+1 blog sidebar: http://totalbookaholic.blogspot.com/

= 8! :)

July 29, 2010 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1 Thank you for this!
atomicxrawr@yahoo.com
+1 Ophelia by Lisa Klein is wonderful! I
recommend all of her books :)
+1 http://twitter.com/katrinas4994/status/19853160758
+3 Old follower
+1 http://twitter.com/katrinas4994/status/19852973628
=7

July 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Julie! said...

+3 Old followers (Before July 10th)
+1 comment with email
=4

This looks great!!

julie102794@gmail.com

July 29, 2010 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

+1 Ohhh Prize pack 2... gimme gimme gimme =)
minnchica(dot)bookpusher(at)gmail.com
+1 If you haven't read The Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn, she is my favorite historical author
+1 NewBlog Follower
+1 https://twitter.com/MinnChica/status/19911363663

July 30, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Breanne said...

+1 comment
+1 Everyone should read the Fablehaven series!
+1 new follower

bmweida at yahoo dot com

July 31, 2010 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Great prize packs! My historical fiction suggestion, if you haven't read it yet, would be Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Great read!

+1 comment and an email
+1 recommendation
+1 New Followers

meredithfl at gmail dot com

July 31, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home