This Page

has been moved to new address

2010 Wrap Up!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Wrap Up!

In 2010 I Read a grand total 116 Books. This is a decrease since last year, which kind of makes me sad. I haven't had as much time for reading lately, but next year I'd really like to read at least 150 books!

2010 Debut Author Challenge Wrap Up
26 Debuts Read This Year, 7 2010 Debuts were also read last year. I own 13 more debuts that I did not get to reading this year.

Favorite Cover of 2010:
Where the Truth Lies by Jessica Warman - I adore this cover so so much. Since the day I saw it, it has been instant love! Runner ups for favorite covers would be Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick, Salvaged by Stefne Miller, and Sea by Heidi R Kling.

Books I Wish I Had Gotten To In 2010:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupula
Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
The Candidates by Inara Scott
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Nevermore by Andrea Cremer
The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Sleepless by Cyn Balog
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
Jealousy by Lili St Crow
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
The School for Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer

11 Books I'm Really Excited For In 2011:
1. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (I've read this one already, and you all need it ASAP!)
2. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
3. Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
5. The Next Gallagher Girls Book (No Idea of The Title Yet)
6. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
7. Clarity by Kim Harrison
8. The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier
9. So Much Closer by Susane Colsanti
10. Arrow by RJ Anderson
11. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr

5 Comments:

Blogger Books for Company said...

This is a great list, must of been so hard to choose them!

January 1, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger (Arya) Paige said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 1, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger (Arya) Paige said...

Great picks! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful New Year and meet your reading goal. Best of luck! (=

~Arya
http://seaofpages.blogspot.com

January 1, 2011 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Small Review said...

Good picks! I read Hex Hall and definitely recommend it. I also read Sleepless, but I don't think you're missing much.

January 1, 2011 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Jessica Lawlor said...

116 is still awesome girl! Great job and awesome titles.

January 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home