This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Tour: Character Interview - Interview with Angelfire's Geir

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog Tour: Character Interview - Interview with Angelfire's Geir

Today, Geir from Courtney Allison Moulton's Angelfire has stopped by the blog to answer a few questions! Here's a bit about Angelfire, in case  you haven't heard:

When seventeen-year-old Ellie starts seeing reapers - monstrous creatures who devour humans and send their souls to Hell - she finds herself on the front lines of a supernatural war between archangels and the Fallen and faced with the possible destruction of her soul.



A mysterious boy named Will reveals she is the reincarnation of an ancient warrior, the only one capable of wielding swords of angelfire to fight the reapers, and he is an immortal sworn to protect her in battle. Now that Ellie's powers have been awakened, a powerful reaper called Bastian has come forward to challenge her. He has employed a fierce assassin to eliminate her - an assassin who has already killed her once.

 
While balancing her dwindling social life and reaper-hunting duties, she and Will discover Bastian is searching for a dormant creature believed to be a true soul reaper. Bastian plans to use this weapon to ignite the End of Days and to destroy Ellie's soul, ending her rebirth cycle forever. Now, she must face an army of Bastian's most frightening reapers, prevent the soul reaper from consuming her soul, and uncover the secrets of her past lives - including truths that may be too frightening to remember.
 
------
How old are you?

I am 438 years old, but my bloodline has made me as powerful as those twice my age.

On a daily basis, how often do you find yourself using your human disguise?

Mingling with humans isn't something I enjoy, so I don't waste my time trying to blend in. I would rather spend my entire life within the Grim, hidden from mortal sight, instead of forcing myself to appear human. In battle, I may transform to increase my strength, but I will share no more secrets with you unless you intend to fight me. I would really like to fight you, or just eat you. You look like you'd taste like candy.
Is your true form the one your prefer?
Causing fear and panic in my victims delights me, so naturally, yes.
What has been a favorite memory throughout your long life?
The night we took the Guardian and Ragnuk killed the Preliator. The look on that swine's face when we tossed her carcass on the ground was priceless. *gives a wide, satisfied smile, showing off multiple rows of sharp teeth*
Are you constantly practicing your fighting and with your power to get better?
We demonic reapers thrive on violence and continually struggle for dominance amongst ourselves. If I weren't doing all I could to make myself more and more powerful, I would have been killed by another stronger than me. I can't allow that.
What would you say you fear most in life?
I fear nothing, though I would fear Bastian's wrath should I fail my mission. He wants the Preliator and I will bring the little brat to him whole or in pieces.

-----

Angelfire comes out February 15th, and I can tell you it is sure one heck of a book! It is one my favorites!
You can find Courtney on the web:

Website | Twitter | Blog

Labels:

22 Comments:

Blogger Irish said...

This made me laugh. I really enjoyed reading Geir's responses. I really need to get to Angelfire soon!!

February 3, 2011 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Butter said...

Awesome interview! I can't wait to read Angelfire and to find out if Geir fails his mission and if he might learn to fear other things too, except Bastian's wrath.

February 20, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Booklover-Book Chicks said...

Fantastic interview! Gosh! I so can't wait to read this book! =D

February 20, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Ammy Belle said...

Great interview! Thanks! :)

February 20, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Very nice interview!

February 20, 2011 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Danielle (Overflowing Shelf) said...

Love his responses. So funny

February 20, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Gina said...

Haha love it! Cannot WAIT to read this book!

February 20, 2011 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

She seems really fun! Thanks for the great and different interview!

February 20, 2011 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger zara said...

lmao, i loved it. great interview

February 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Riv Re said...

Loved the interview; such an original character interview! (Can't wait to find out more in the book!)

February 20, 2011 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger VICTORIA SAAVEDRA said...

I can't wait to read this!

February 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I loved Angelfire and thoroughly enjoyed this interview :)

February 20, 2011 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger latishajean said...

Great interview I loved it can't wait to read Angelfire!

February 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Minas said...

Great interview!

February 20, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Bailey said...

Haha! Loved the interview! =P

February 21, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Linda Henderson said...

Loved the interview, just makes me want to read the book more.

seriousreader at live dot com

February 24, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Love reading character interviews. It gives a much deeper look their motivations.
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

February 24, 2011 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Taffy said...

Love interviews with characters from books!

taffy.lovell@gmail.com

February 25, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds like an interesting character! I'm looking forward to reading Angelfire!

February 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger lulilut said...

I love character interview, they are always a lot of fun. Angelfire sounds like a great read.

March 1, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geir's scary in a funny kind of way. :D Great interview!

March 3, 2011 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haven't read this book, but he sounds like an interesting character!

March 6, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home