This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (98)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (98)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.




People Mentioned in this Vlog:
Christine Johnson
Julia Karr
Sarah Rees Brennan
Saundra Mitchell
Lisa and Laura Roecker
Leah Clifford
Courtney Allison Moulton
Sara Bennett Wealer
Kristi of The Story Siren
Heidi of YA Bibliophile
Kristen of Book Worming in the 21st Centry
Scott Tracey

Review:

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Goodreads) (Amazon)
Fateful by Claudia Gray (Goodreads) (Amazon)

Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (Goodreads) (Amazon)

The Very Thought of You by Rosie Alison (Goodreads) (Amazon)

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready (Goodreads) (Amazon)
Bought:

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (Goodreads) (Amazon)

The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker (Goodreads) (Amazon)

XVI by Julia Karr (x2) (Goodreads) (Amazon)

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (Goodreads) (Amazon)

Die For Me by Amy Plum (Goodreads) (Amazon)
Bookmooch:

The Good Ghoul's Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner (Goodreads) (Amazon)
I also got a SCOTT TRACEY bookmark for Witch Eyes. How cool is that? (I forgot to put it in the vlog :D)

What did you guys get?

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Woodard said...

Great week, Erica!

May 15, 2011 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

TGT was really good! I'm currently reading Beauty Queens... not sure what to think of it yet. Great haul this week, Erica!

Stop by my IMM if you get a chance :)

May 15, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Herman said...

Great books! I loved FATEFUL, hope you enjoy it too!

May 15, 2011 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger Monster of Books said...

you got FATEFUL???? Lucky!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your review. I love Claudia Gray's books.

Die for Me is really good :) Hope you enjoy your books, Happy Reading XD

May 15, 2011 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sooooo jealous about Fateful :p !!!
The cover is beautiful !

Happy reading !

May 15, 2011 at 5:42 AM  
Anonymous MarjoleinBookBlog said...

Great books Erica, enjoy! This is my IMM post:
http://marjoleinbookblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox.html

May 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Goddess Test is a favourite of mine but I didn't like Die For Me. Like the tiara!

ComaCalm's Corner

May 15, 2011 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Cat @ Beyond Books said...

Love the red hair on you! How I wish I was going to see you next week. :( Maybe next year?

Love the tiara, darling!

May 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Devan @ Book Strings said...

Great lot! I wonder if Beauty Queens could be paired with Lord of the Flies. I need to catch up on the Shade series. You got The Goddess Test-Lucky :) Happy Reading!

May 15, 2011 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

So many fantastic books this week. I really enjoyed XVI. Happy Reading!

May 15, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Awesome week! Beauty Queens sounds like it'll be a good one and I love your tiara! And HEY! You dyed your hair - it looks good!

May 15, 2011 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Midnight Bloom said...

That's a cute tiara you're wearing... Beauty Queens sounds so awesome! And oh my gosh, you got Fateful this week? O.o I'd hold on to that copy preciously... you never know when a book ninja may came along and take it... ^.~

May 15, 2011 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger as always ♥ Carol said...

Wow! awesome IMM I've read a few books by Libba bray but I've yet to pick up Beauty Queens it seems a like a fun book. I really want to pick up The Liar Society and The Goddess Test happy reading and also new follower lol

as always ♥, Carol

May 15, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Awesome books (and tiara)! If we could see more epic mixes of historical fiction and fantasy (aka Gemma Doyle), I would DIE from happiness. And I'll look forward to your giveaway; happy reading! :)

It's really rare that I think red hair suits someone, but I think you look fabulous. :D

May 15, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Joann said...

Nice week!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

May 15, 2011 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Krystal said...

Love the tiara! Super cute. What a great haul this week - enjoy!
Happy reading.
Here's my IMM, check it out.

May 15, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home