This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (104)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (104)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.
This week I got:



From Zoe:
Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
Angelburn by LA Weatherly
Zen and Xander Undone by Amy Kathleen Ryan

Tour ARC Tour:
Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley

Bookmooch:
Fish Bowl by Sarah Mylnowski

Bought:
Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher
Gossip Girl The Carlyles by Cecily von Ziegesar
Gossip Girl Prequel It Had to Be You by Cecily Von Ziegesar

Traveling Book Box:
A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
Jump the Cracks by Stacy DeKeyser
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Shimmer by Alyson Noel

What did you guys get?

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger basma aal said...

Crush control looks so good. I need my copy. Enjoy reading it

June 26, 2011 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Lots of awesome stuff for you this week! Hope you enjoy reading all of it :)

June 26, 2011 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger Angela @ Reading Angels said...

You definitley talked super fast...lol.
Great week though! I got addicted to the Gossip Girls year before last and read them all too...hehe.

Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend looks good!

Here's my mailbox.

June 26, 2011 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Nikki - Notes of Life said...

That's a lot of books, I hope you enjoy them all!

June 26, 2011 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Jessica Lawlor said...

Oh, Gossip Girl! I haven't read them in so long, but they are totally one of the reasons I got into YA. I used to eat those books up.

June 26, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I haven't read Gossip Girl in years. They're fun books. I want to read Crush Control too.
My IMM

June 26, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

Awesome IMM! Crush Control & Angel Burn are on my wishlist. They sound like really good books. I can't wait to read them. :)

June 26, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Ooh, I'm really looking forward to reading Crush Control. Those sound like great books and I hope you enjoy them :)

June 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Lots of great books this week! I can't wait to read Crush Control :)

June 26, 2011 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Wow! You have a lot of great books! I see a lot that are on my reading list. Enjoy!!

June 26, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Pam Pho said...

Nice week. Good luck reading it all haha.

June 26, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Briana said...

Yay! That's an exciting selection of books =) I also got bookmarks from Stefne and I wasn't sure how to give them away. Anyway, good IMM! =)

June 26, 2011 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

I'm reading Angel Burn right now, it's my car audio and it's so action packed!

I hope you enjoy all of your new books :-D

June 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A great mailbox! They all look great! I can't wait to read Angelburn :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @ Gripped into Books

June 26, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

Oooh, amazing books for you! I really want to check out more of Lauren Barnholdt's works so I hope to add some of those to my own collection soon. Happy reading!

June 26, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Really great books this week. Almost Perfect was good. Happy Reading!

June 26, 2011 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i loved crush control! i hope you like it!

June 26, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

The Rise bookmarks are pretty! I hope you love all of your new bookish stuff :)

June 26, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home