This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (107)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (107)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:



For Review:
Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans (Goodreads) (Amazon)
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody (Goodreads) (Amazon)
Ashfall by Mike Mullin (Goodreads) (Amazon)
Audition by Stasia Ward Kahoe (Goodreads) (Amazon)

Traded:
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting (Goodreads) (Amazon)

What did you guys get?

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Delgado said...

Great books this week! Haven't heard of a couple, but they still look amazing. Enjoy reading them!

Here's my IMM: http://www.whatsyourstorybookreviews.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-30-super-mega-huge.html

July 17, 2011 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger Midnight Bloom said...

Ohhhh!! Audition sounds really good based on its description! I've only read one verse novel before so they're definitely still out out of my relative, comfort reading zone. I hope you enjoy it! :)

July 17, 2011 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

July 17, 2011 at 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Life Undecided was one I'd heard about but didn't know ANYTHING about. Thanks for pimping me onto something ELSE.

Your pile of books makes me feel so guilty about my pile this week, though! ;)

- Elle

July 17, 2011 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger Samantha (A Dream of Books) said...

Audition sounds great. I really want to read that one.

July 17, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger jayjay said...

Why is everybody getting Ashfall? ahhh I need to read that... requested it on NG, got approved but got no time to read it... where can I request for that? also Audition... omg! I featured that on my WOW. can you tell me who can I contact to request that book? pleaseee :D

July 17, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

audition sounds so good!

July 17, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got some great books this week!

July 17, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm excited to read My Life Undecided and Audtion. They sound great. I can't wait to read your reviews!

July 17, 2011 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Cat @ Beyond Books said...

Woo no time lapse!

Ashfall looks great!

I hope to get your book out to you this week, it will depend on money, so it might be next week... when do you move? I should ask you this somewhere else. heh.

July 17, 2011 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Great IMM!


I really want Ashfall!

Check out my IMM if you like!
http://nicolelovescoacoa11.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm-7.html

July 17, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Chioma said...

Audition and Ashfall both sound like they are going to be soooo good!!! And I already heard that Audition is amazing so I can't wait for that one to come out!!1 Hope you enjoy all your books!!!

July 17, 2011 at 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have My Life Undecided but I haven't read! great books!

July 17, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Danielle (Overflowing Shelf) said...

I've heard good things about Audition. Hopefully you like it.

July 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice mailbox this week. Audition looks like such a great book.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

July 18, 2011 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger A Passion For Books said...

Great haul! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

July 23, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Lovely said...

you have all the books i'm dying to read, ashfall and audition wow awesome books you got

July 31, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home