This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (111)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (111)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:



For Review:
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep (Goodreads | Amazon)
Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien (Goodreads | Amazon)
Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter (Goodreads | Amazon)
In the Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton (Goodreads | Amazon)
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce (Goodreads | Amazon)

Teen Book Scene ARC Tour:
Tunnel Vision by Susan Shaw (Goodreads | Amazon)

Bought:
Wildefire by Karsten Knight (Goodreads | Amazon)

Trade with Alex:
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach (Goodreads | Amazon)

Won:
Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson (Goodreads | Amazon)
Super Cool Swag from Josephine Angelini

*Books I Forgot In the Vlog*
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (Goodreads | Amazon)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Goodreads | Amazon)
Super Awesome Towel! (I feel I should say that this is a BOOK related towel - it came in a package with the above 2 books)

What did you guys get? Let me know :)

Labels:

25 Comments:

Blogger basma aal said...

Shut out sounds amazing and I cant wait for your review.

August 14, 2011 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Great IMM! I also got Sweetly. Plus Wildefire is on my TBR pile and I can't wait to read it. And can I admit to being slightly envious of Shut Out? I freaking loved The Duff. So good.

August 14, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Lucy said...

I am dying to read Prized! I loved the first book Birthmarked. Looking forward to your review of Shut Out. Happy reading!

August 14, 2011 at 2:17 AM  
Blogger Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

My IMM
Kiss of Frost really want to read. Awesome books.

Book & Movie Dimension

August 14, 2011 at 6:09 AM  
Anonymous ZoeRainDasherBenji said...

You got a super awesome towel in your mailbox? Lol. Must be really nice.

Your IMM is awesome! Really, really wanna read Shut Out.. The DUFF was so awesome that I just... find myself obsessing about Shut Out.

Also looking forward to Wildefire.

August 14, 2011 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Jessica Lawlor said...

Great books this week and YAY for SHUT OUT. Love Kody Keplinger!

August 14, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Really fantastic books, especially the ones you forgot to mention ;P I nearly bought Wildefire this week, can't wait to see what you think of it. Happy Reading!

August 14, 2011 at 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Cleopatra's Moon! I plan on reading it this week, because it looks so good.

Happy reading :-D

August 14, 2011 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Small Review said...

Kiss of Frost!! I'm so happy for you! I loved the first book. Cleopatra's Moon looks really good, too.

August 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

Great books this week! I'm dying to read Sweetly. I've seen it in plenty of mailboxes this week! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
My IMM

August 14, 2011 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Great set! So cool that you got Sweetly and Wildefire. I want to read them both.
My IMM

August 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got Shut Out, too. I'm interested in seeing what a retelling of an ancient Greek play will turn out to be like.

Sweetly's one I've seen in tons of other IMMs this past week or two, and I'm jealous of every single one of you. :)

August 14, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome books! I really want Sweetly!

August 14, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kiss of Frost! Happy Reading.

August 14, 2011 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon (A Thousand Little Pages) said...

You got a copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone? /Super jealous/ Enjoy it!

August 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Whoa, you have a ton load of great books! :) I've heard great things about almost all of your books. Happy reading! :)

My IMM :)

August 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

You got a nice list of books this week in your mailbox. I really want to read Shut Out.
I hope you enjoy your new books,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

August 14, 2011 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

Sweetly does look good. I love retellings of fairy tales :]

August 14, 2011 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Midnight Bloom said...

Oh, it's nice to see Shut Out! I'm really looking forward to reading that one! Happy reading Erica! :)

August 14, 2011 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got Sweetly this week too! I can't wait to start it!

Stop by my IMM

August 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great IMM! Happy reading!

Win an ARC of The Predicteds by Christine Seifert

August 15, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I'm glad to hear how great Touch of Frost was, I should go out and pick up that book. I have her adult series but I haven't even read it yet. I still feel up in the air about Wildefire I can't decide if it was brillant or if it was missing huge plot elements.

Johnny said that the woman on Sweetly really looks like a man with a beard. lol

Enjoy all of your super books.

August 15, 2011 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Karis Jacobstein said...

Wow! Can you say crazy-awesome mailbox? Lucky you!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-monday-11.html

August 15, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

I'm reading Sweetly right now and REALLY liking it!
And Daughter of Smoke and Bone!! I can't wait to read that one!

Enjoy!

August 15, 2011 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I really want to read Wildefire, so excited about that one!

August 25, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home