This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it. This week is the Top Ten Books That Are On the Top Of My TBR List for Fall.

This week is DEFINITELY a hard one! There are so many awesome sounding books coming out this fall.

I'm starting out with a few awesome books that I've already read that YOU all should read:

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracy
Skyship Academy: The Pearl Wars by Nick James
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

All 3 of those are absolutely brilliant, so you should all check them out! They're all September releases which release in like a week or two :)

Now for books that are actually ON my TBR Pile.

10. Past Perfect by Leila Sales

I loved Leila's debut, Mostly Good Girls. In fact, I loved it so much that I did my forensics piece this last year  and competed with a snippet from Mostly Good Girls. So I am quite excited from another book from the wonderful Leila Sales.

9. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel

This one has one of the most gorgeous covers I've seen in a while and has a premise that sounds like it will be absolutely brilliant as well!

8. Vengeance by Kate Brian

The LAST Private book. This series has been my like guilty pleasure for years, seeing it come to an end is like so weird.

7. Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez

Books with music make my life!

6. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

This book sounded amazing and then I saw the cover and fell even more in love with it. I THEN saw the book trailer and wanted it even more!

5. Eve by Anna Carey

Dystopian? Check. Gorgeous Cover? Check Sounds Brilliant? Check. Ya this one sounds all-around brilliant. Can't wait!

4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

This book sound so brilliant and is SO pretty.

3. The Reckoning by Lili St. Crow

LAST BOOK IN THE STRANGE ANGELS SERIES! This series is like my addiction. I love it and I love Christophe <3 <3

2. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

This one sounds SO brilliant, and the cover is hauntingly beautiful. I have fallen in love with Kimberly Derting's other 2 novels, and this one sounds even MORE amazing than the other 2 masterpieces she has out!

1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Ya...I've been waiting on this book since I finished Anna LAST summer. Enough said?

What books are on the top of your TBR list for fall?

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Dearly, Departed. It's even MORE awesome than it sounds!

August 30, 2011 at 3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Past Perfect is awesome and I totally recommend it!!

Awesome list, Erica! It's a great mix of contemp and paranormal and pretty much awesome.

August 30, 2011 at 6:57 AM  
Anonymous ZoeRainDasherBenji said...

Right! Yay Lola!


Also really want to read Virtuosity!

August 30, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Jen (Makeshift Bookmark) said...

YES! Mara Dyer is amazing! I'm confused as to why I left The Faerie Ring off my list, because I really can't wait for this one either!

August 30, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Midnight Bloom said...

I'm so excited for The Pledge and Lola and the Boy Next Door too! :)

August 30, 2011 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Tia said...

I'm definitely excited for most of these books also! I can't wait for them to release!

Tia @ Falling For Books

August 30, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

9,6,4 and 1 are all book on my TBTBR List (to be on my TBR) Awesome, Awesome and more Awesome!

August 30, 2011 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I have a copy of both Lola and The Pledge I need to get around to reading those soon because they both do sound amazing.
Great choices!

August 30, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

So, I really thought I was the only one still reading the Private novels. It's nice to know I'm not alone anymore ;]

August 30, 2011 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is definitely going to be very high up on my list when it comes out. :) Great list!

-Sophia
The Book Basement
My Top Ten :)

August 30, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home