This Page

has been moved to new address

BBAW Tuesday: Interview with JoAnne from The FairyTale Nerd

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BBAW Tuesday: Interview with JoAnne from The FairyTale Nerd

Today with Book Blogger Appreciation Week I have a super fun interview with JoAnne from The Fairytale Nerd!

What is your favorite book you've read lately?

- I have to say The Understorey by Fisher Amelie. Because the characters are award winning flirts! I loved the romantic and witty lines in that book. It's a old fashioned type of romance.

What is your favorite genre to read?

- Anything YA paranormal/fantasy.

What has been your favorite thing about blogging?

- Probably the access to review copies of books. Aside from that, I love the book blogging community. So helpful. So friendly.

Favorite cover of the year thus far?

- Oh this is difficult one. I like pink book covers, so I would say Iron Queen.

Who is your favorite author?

- Victor Hugo. I've had that Les Miserables phase when I was younger. Obsessed with the book and the musical. As to YA authors, my favorite is Julie Kagawa.

If you could go back in time to any period, where would you go?

- I don't want to go back in time! I like the convenience modernity brings.


If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Mind control.

Make sure to head over to JoAnne's blog and visit her.

Here is a bio that I stole from her blog :)

My name is JoAnne. I am in my mid-twenties. I am from Manila, Philippines. I finished my basic education (elementary and secondary education) in an all-girls Catholic school in Manila. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science. After college graduation, I immediately went to law school. Last March 2011, I earned my Bachelor of Laws Degree. Now, I'm supposed to be studying for the bar (key word is suppose). In truth, I don't know if I still want to be a lawyer. With that, you can say that I am having quarter life crisis. I was an apprentice at a law firm. I am a freelance writer. I co-own an Internet cafe with my boyfriend. I love Persian food. I am addicted to Okinawa Milk Tea. I am not sporty, but I do yoga. I can't dance. I can't sing, but I love the band Snow Patrol. I can listen to them all day to the detriment of my boyfriend's ears. I can survive without television. Believe me, I can.

You can head over to JoAnne's blog too and find an interview with me and to the BBAW site to find all sorts of fun interviews today!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger pussreboots said...

Come meet Sara of Glorified Love Letters.

September 13, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Great interview,it's fun to learn more about fellow bloggers!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

September 13, 2011 at 3:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So happy to meet you Erica! Really nice to know other bookworms like me!

September 13, 2011 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Memory said...

I share JoAnne's fondness for pink covers. Especially pink covers with SWIRLY THINGS on them (see: THE IRON QUEEN). Great cover choice!

September 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Trisha said...

Haha! I'm with her on the modern conveniences. I love dreaming of the past, but thank heavens for the present.

September 13, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Lenasledgeblog.com said...

Great interview. Doing the interview swap has been very fun for me too. I'm loving it.

September 13, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Hi JoAnne! I'm a lawyer too. Law school was great. Being a lawyer isn't as great. Understory is new to me. I'll have to look it up.

September 13, 2011 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I don´t like pink but Iron Queen yeah, It´s great cover :) I´m surprised that JoAnne would not want to travel in time. It sounds very tempting to me xD
Thank you for the interview, I never heard about JoAnne before so it was even more fun to read it!

September 20, 2011 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger LitBtch said...

Cute interview :) cover of the year should be The Iron Knight xD

September 29, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home