This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it. This week is the Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

I feel this book looks gorgeous, and I got it eons ago and still haven't gotten around to reading it.

An Anna Godberson Book

All of her books look BRILLIANT,  and I own most of them, yet I still haven't read one. And the covers of her books are some of the most gorgeous ones out there!

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

This book looks SO WICKED AWESOME. Yet for some reason  I didn't read it. I preordered this one, and still haven't gotten to it. I think I will add it to my Christmas break reading list this year (since I don't have it with me at school!)

Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

This is one of those books I've been hearing about for ages, and thought it looked good. Then the movie came out, and I was dying to see the movie, but I didn't go because I hadn't read the book. I really need to move it up my TBR pile soon!


Heist Society by Ally Carter

I am in LOVE with Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series, and I preordered this one and all that, but for some reason I still haven't read it.


Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

This is another one of those series where everyone is talking about it and buzzing about it. I think it sounds good, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I think I now will just wait til Beautiful Chaos is out so I have all 3 books at once.

The Catcher and the Rye by JD Salinger

I hear tons of people talk about this one and I've heard people tell of how this changed their lives, so I figure I should give it a go.


What books are on YOUR list?

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You need to read ALL these books ASAP!... Although personally I would skip on The Luxe Series.

September 20, 2011 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm reading The Catcher and the Rye now in celebration for the upcoming banned books week. I had never read it before and it was one of those books I've always thought I should read.

September 20, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Jen (Makeshift Bookmark) said...

omgomg. read bright young things, please. also delirium. please. soon. please.

September 20, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger I Live In A Fictional World said...

What?! You haven't read Beautiful Creatures?? I can't say much for the other series (I haven't read them either) but this one you will enjoy!

September 20, 2011 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

I almost put Heist Society on my list too. I want to read them, but I just haven't really gotten around to it. And believe it or not, I've never read Catcher in the Rye either. It was assigned to my class last year, I believe, but I was taking college classes instead.

September 20, 2011 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

Heist Society is a fun book!

Catcher In The Rye is good, but it's very literary. I loved it, but I was reading mostly classics and adult at the time I read it.

I still need to read Hex Hall too! Everyone seems to love it.

September 20, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list! We have some of them in common!

September 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catcher in the Rye is on my list too. I am skipping Delirium. I do believe you should read Heist Society and Hex Hall immediately! Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-zF

September 20, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

Hex hall is an adorable book. I have delirium on my list as well, and I also love the gallagher series so I should really read heist society too.

September 21, 2011 at 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of those could be on my list, too.

September 21, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger A Passion For Books said...

I haven't read the majority of these either. Delirium is a MUST read. It is by far one of my favorite books ever!! Beautiful Creatures was really intriguing too, although, I didn't care for the second book as much as I did the first.

September 21, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger LitBtch said...

I dearly recommend you reading the Hex Hall series and Beautiful Creatures Series!!!!

September 29, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home