This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (118)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (118)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:


For Review:
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
Legacy by Cayla Kluver

ARC tour:
Past Perfect by Leila Sales

From Zoe:
The Amanda Project: Revealed by Amanda Valentino and Peter Silsbee
Crossed by Ally Condie
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
Hooked by Catherine Greenman

Bought:
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Lips Touch Three Times by Laini Taylor

What did you guys get?

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Great books this week Erica. I can't wait to see what you think of Past Perfect and Daughter Of Smoke And Bone. I will be going to a signing for that one in a week or so and now you have me all excited. =)

Happy reading!

October 2, 2011 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I REALLY need to read Daughter of smoke and bone I heard great things about it ! I'm so jealous that you were at the signing :). We don't have much signings here in France... Love the mask !
I hope you'll like those books ! Happy reading !

October 2, 2011 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

The Daughter of Smoke and Bone looks interesting.
Lips Touch three times has such a great ckver. Really can't wait for your reviews Erica.

Here's IMM

October 2, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got some really great books and I love that mask! I can't wait to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

October 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Enjoy all of your books!! I just got Hooked this week in the mail too and im also so excited to read it!! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-6.html

October 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Jessica Lawlor said...

Ahhh, PAST PERFECT is so fantastic. One of my favorite 2011 books. Enjoy!

October 2, 2011 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Shanella said...

Great mask! =) I'm a fan of Daughter of Smoke and bone =)

Happy Reading!
Here's my IMM

October 2, 2011 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Giselle said...

Love the mask! I just finished Smoke and Bone yesterday and it's awesome! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

GiselleXpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

October 2, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

Ha. YOU ARE AWESOME!

October 2, 2011 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

I want to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone like crazy! I've only heard fantastic things about it so far.
What was up with the binding of The Juliet Spell? It looked like a spiral notebook.

October 3, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home