This Page

has been moved to new address

Upcoming Book Covers I Have Seen and Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Upcoming Book Covers I Have Seen and Love

I have seen so many lovely book covers lately, that I just had to post about them. I'm linking the pictures to their Goodreads pages :)

First off, I saw Wendy Higgins' cover for Sweet Evil! I quite love it. Covers with dresses are my favorite.


Next is Auracle by Gina Rosati. I am in LOVE with this one. I think this cover wins "Favorite Cover". It's definitely my favorite I've seen in awhile.


Then there's Innocent Darkness by Suzanne LaZear. I want that girls hair and her outfit! This cover is just too perfect!


The last one is The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark. It's so mysterious while be gorgeous.


What do you guys think? What are some covers you have loved lately? 

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

Innocent Darkness I'm in love with.
I need to read The Demon Lover on my e-reader. Does look great.

November 12, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I literally just came across Auracle five minutes ago, and I love that cover too!:) Not to mention that the story actually sounds both original and interesting. On my TBR for sure:)

November 12, 2011 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger LisaILJ said...

These are great covers. I worry that the dress with the mysterious background is going to start getting overplayed. I love it too, but they are all starting to look the same.

November 12, 2011 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

All of these covers are gorgeous! I'm not sure why, but the girl on the Innocent Darkness cover just reminds me of the chick from Pretty Little Liars. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Other than that, though, I like that cover.

Thanks for sharing!

November 12, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful covers!

I like the cover of "The Lady of the Rivers" by Philippa Gregory. It's one of my favorite covers.

November 12, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Auracle is GORGEOUS!!!

Now I need to read up on it. :)

November 12, 2011 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger LoriStrongin said...

hehe, if you're a fan of covers with dresses, you are in for one helluva treat in 2012. I've been seeing snippets of upcoming books and Holy Dressapalooza, Batman! Every other cover looks like it's right off the covers of Vogue's prom issue!


Smiles!
Lori

November 13, 2011 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

I really love the Auracle cover. And I just noticed..is she floating?

November 14, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home