This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankfully Reading - So Happy To Have Reading Time!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfully Reading - So Happy To Have Reading Time!

Isn't the turkey adorable? How often can you say a turkey is adorable?
I am so thankful to have so much reading time this week as it's my Thanksgiving break. It is probably my last reading time until after classes end in 2 weeks as I have so much coming up so this is me being thankful to have a few days. I heard about the Thankfully Reading event from Lenore, and it's hosted by Jenn's Bookshelves.

My list I'm hoping to finish by Sunday night in between doing mounds and mounds of homework is:

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Sharks and Boys by Kristen Tracy
Dark Mirror by MJ Putney
Dark Passage by MJ Putney
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt

Is anyone else getting some reading done over the weekend? Let me know what you're reading :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Giselle said...

Ooh I'Ve heard FANTASTIC things about Saving June! I really want to read that one as well. And I hope you like Shatter Me!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

November 23, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

I wish I had time to read all weekend, but with the end of November approaching, I really need to catch up on writing.
I hope you like Saving June because I thought it was a wonderful debut! And I've heard good things about Shatter Me, too.

November 23, 2011 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger June G said...

I plane to read AND write. My husband was like "you've been working on that book for almost a year, already! Lol...Yes. And it's still not done...lol...I read Shatter Me. It's good, for sure. Happy Reading and Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for dropping by today :-)

November 23, 2011 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Ah! Yay! You're planning on reading Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince (totally jealous of CP, btw). I hope to read a few books that I need to read for school. Pretty boring. Anyway, have a happy Thanksgiving!

November 23, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I do plan to read some during this weekend but I also have three homework assignments to do, most of which are papers. I would like to read finish Touch of Frost, and Kiss of Frost this weekend.

Good luck on your reading pile. :)
Happy Turkey Day!

November 23, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Grace Fonseca said...

Hoping to get reading done, but don't think I will as my mother is going to want to do things as well... Shatter Me was so good.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love<br

November 24, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun reading! I love having lots of time to read. :) I'm usually lucky that that's MOST of the week, save Wednesday and Thursday, and parts of the weekend, when my hubby's around. Usually it's just me and the pups, a fire and a good book!

November 24, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard that Saving June is good. Hope you enjoy it!

November 25, 2011 at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home