This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (11)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, September 13, 2009

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:



Willow by Julia Hoban
I picked up a hardcover and got it signed at Julia's signing yesterday :)

The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols

Suspicion by Kate Brian

Liar by Justine Larbalestier

One Wish by Leigh Brecia

L.A. Candy Lauren Conrad (LA Candy and One Wish are both from Kristi)

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
I didn't have my own copy of this yet, and TJ Max had the old cover for $6!

From a Contest:
Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner

From Random Buzzers:
Before I Die by Jenny Downham
Red Carpet Riot by David Van Etten
All That Glitters by David Van Etten


From a trade with Katie
Breathless by Jessica Warman
A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn
Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
After the Moment by Garret Freymann-Weyr
Destroy All Cars by Blake Nelson

Mooch:
How To Steal a Car by Pete Hautman
It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffman
The Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
Plus a few others

From Half Price Books:
Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne
Island Girls (And Boys) by Rachel Hawthorne
Of Two Minds by Carol Matas And
The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Catherine Hapka
Legacy of Lies by Elizabeth Chandler
Life as a Poser by Beth Killian

What'd you guys get?

Labels:

20 Comments:

Anonymous Cat said...

Weren't you out with Kristi yesterday? And I see you managed to get your IMM up and ready. Shame on her! (haha, I kid!! I kid!)

Great week in books! Wow! Enjoy!

September 13, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Wow! what an impressive amount of books. They all so so good. I cannot wait to see what you think about Vampire Academy. It is one of my all time favorite series.

Enjoy your reads :)

September 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Wow that is a lot of books. So glad you got mine! Enjoy! =]

September 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Wow, you got a bunch of great books this week! Living Dead Girl is a very intense read. Enjoy your books

September 13, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger chocowafer said...

Wow, so many books! I only got one. LOL.

September 13, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Steph Su said...

The Ex Games is out already? I really want that one, lol!

September 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Dani. said...

Great set of books.
I'm a bit envious! :)
Happy Reading.
Dani.

September 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Wow, what an amazing week! Congrats and happy reading!! :)

September 13, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger A Passion For Books said...

Lots of great books this week. Happy Reading!

September 13, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

Damn, girl you got a ton of awesome books this week!!

I hope you love them all. Also, what is random buzzers...hmmm -swagbucks search- LOL

September 13, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

You've been having great weeks!! I worry about your storage arrangements though! HA! Enjoy! happy reading!

September 13, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Awesome books girl! I need to dig into Willow. I was going to read all morning and now I haven't! Gah!

IT was sooo awesome hanging out yesterday with you guys and Julia. We gotta talk about Stephanie Kuehnart's signing. :)

September 13, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Eleni said...

You had a great week! Happy Reading :)

September 13, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Samantha LeAnne said...

What a haul you've got here! And you got to hang out with Julia! You lucky duck you! Happy reading!

September 13, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Nina said...

Wow, great books you got! Enjoy reading them.
I am so jealous.

September 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Whoa. That is a ton of books. I don't even know where to begin my commenting. Oh! I completely forgot about "Of Two Minds." I read this as a teen and could not get enough of it. It's somewhere in my parent's basement, but I think I'll go look it up again, heh. Awesome books.

Happy reading!

September 13, 2009 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Tons of great books this week! Enjoy :)

September 13, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

I love the books you got! Let me just say that I think Willow is amazing. I also can't wait to read Intertwined!

September 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Natascha De Marco said...

Great week ^^

September 13, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a great week. So many great looking books. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

September 13, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home