This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (17)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, October 25, 2009

In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

So I did another vlog this week :)


People Mentioned:
Hold Still Trailer
April of Good Books and Wine
Harmony of Harmony Book Reviews
Chelsea of The Page Flipper
Khy of The Frenetic Reader

For Review:
Hold Still by Nina LaCour
Cashing In by Susan Colebank
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
The Sky is Everwhere by Jandy Nelson
Little Miss Red by Robin Palmer

Won:
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson (From Chelsea)
Paper Towns by John Green (From YA Reads)
Soul Catcher by Deborah Smith (From BBAW)


The received:
Map of Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell (From Harmony)

Bookmooch:
Evernight by Claudia Gray
The Pretty One by Cheryl Klam

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

eek you got little miss red? you want to trade for a few arcs? lol i want it baddd lol

haha enjoy all your books!

October 25, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Looks like you got heaps of awesome books this week. I love bookmarks too. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

October 25, 2009 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger ~The Book Pixie said...

I've seen the Hold Still book trailer and I can honestly say it is the best one I've ever seen. It just felt so...real. I also got The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. The Sky is Everywhere, Map of the Known World, Paper Towns and Evernight are all ones I REALLY want. I've never read a John Green book either, but I want to. Hmmm....maybe that has something to do with why Khy doesn't really talk to me. lol. Bookmarks rock!

~Briana

P.S. My IMM is up if you wanna check it out.

October 25, 2009 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger chocowafer said...

You got lots of great books this week! Enjoy!

October 25, 2009 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

The Pretty One and A Map Of The Known World are on my TBR..I'm especially looking forward to reading The Pretty One. It's an interesting plot.

I just posted my 50 followers giveaway, feel free to enter :]

http://ireadd.blogspot.com/2009/10/very-girly-giveaway-50-followers.html

October 25, 2009 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Ohhh, that is a great book trailer.
Looks like you got some great books this week - enjoy!

October 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger A Passion For Books said...

lots of great books this week. I can't wait to read Hold Still, and I love the trailer too. enjoy and happy reading!

October 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

Great books! I really want to read Hold Still too! Enjoy! ;D

October 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Yah Little Miss Red! I also got Hold Still and The Sky Is Everywhere(:

Enjoy your books.

October 25, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Chioma said...

I have never read a John Green book either, but they seem like sacred to all bloggers who have read it so I will add them to my wishlists!!! I got The Host by. Stephenie Meyer, and Waiting for You!!! I am so excited about both of them. You had a really awesome week!!!

October 25, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Awesome book week! Hold Still is an amazing book and I had the pleasure of attending Nina's book launch party on Friday night. She mentioned her book trailer and how it came about.

Enjoy all your reads :)

October 25, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Jordan Perryman said...

Great books!
I did my first vlog this week, you should let me know what you think :)

October 25, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Eleni said...

Great books this week!

October 25, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I actually had not heard of Little Miss Red before now but after looking it up on Goodreads I have to say it looks very cute. Enjoy your books!

Emily
What Book is That?

October 25, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home