This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogaversary Giveaway: Tenner Prize Pack

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Monday, February 1, 2010

Blogaversary Giveaway: Tenner Prize Pack

On February 19th, The Book Cellar will officially be 1 year old! I thought I'd kick off the celebration early by posting a new giveaway every Monday throughout the month! This first giveaway in the month long celebration is a TENNER PRIZE PACK!

What can you win?

  • An ARC of The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  • A Papaerback of The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • An ARC of Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
  • An ARC of The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  • A SIGNED The Iron King bookmark
  • A SIGNED The Cinderella Society bookmark
  • An A Match Made In Highschool bookmark
  • A Forget-Her-Nots bookmark, postcard, temporary tattoo, and pin
  • A Princess For Hire bookmark
  • A Sea Bookmark

Pretty snazzy. Now here's how to enter:
+1 Leave an comment with your email (REQUIRED)
+3 Promote a Tenner book in someway! (Review one, WoW one, buy one, whatever!)(Up to 3)
+2 Join The 2010 Debut Author Challenge (Or already be signed up for it)
+1 New Followers
+3 Old Followers
+2 Link To This Giveaway
+5 Survey - (if you chose to use your entries here, info about entries and the survey here)

Please try to leave all your entries in ONE comment and leave them in the order above.

Ends March 6th. *US Only*

Labels:

78 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Oooh, happy blogoversary!!

+1 Email: omgitswendy at gmail dot com
+2 Join The 2010 Debut Author Challenge (Or already be signed up for it) - Already signed up!
+3 Old Followers
+2 Link To This Giveaway - Sidebar: http://suchalush.blogspot.com/

Thanks! :)

February 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Stacey Brucale said...

Please enter me!

+1 xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com
+3 old follower

February 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger S.F. Robertson said...

Happy Blogoversary!

+1 Email: wastepaperprose(at)gmail(dot)com
+3 Bought The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
+3 Bought All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
+3 Posted The Body Finder book trailer on my blog
wastepaperprose.blogspot.com
+3 Old Follower
+2 Tweeted at twitter.com/wastepaperprose

Total: 15

Congrats again!

February 1, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Happy Bloggaversary!

+1 Email: emilysreadingroom(at)gmail(dot)com
+3 Old Follower
+2 Joined the Debut Author Challenge at http://literati-read.blogspot.com

February 1, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger throuthehaze said...

Happy Blogaversary!

+1 throuthehaze at gmail dot com
+3 old follower

~Raelena

February 1, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Nicole Settle said...

Happy Blogaversary and hope your next year of blogging is awesome!
+1 novelgirl[at]gmail[dot]com
+3 old follower

February 1, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary! That's a wonderful achievement!

+1 echs2007@gmail.com
+3 old follower

February 1, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Kristin Rae said...

Happy happy!

+1 kristinrae023@gmail.com
+3 Old Follower
+2 KristinCreative sidebar link

6 entries for moi! :)

February 1, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

+1 Happy Blogaversary!! You are completely kick butt too btw for hosting such a cool giveaway!
email: justyourtypicalbookblog(at)hotmail(dot)com

+2 Joined The 2010 Debut Author Challenge

+3 Old Followers

+2 Link To This Giveaway
http://twitter.com/JYTBB/status/8516028135

February 1, 2010 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

gypsyrover21@yahoo.ca

+1 email address
+1 new follower.

Thanks!

February 1, 2010 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Congrats!
+1 email probablyreading@gmail.com
+3 old follower

February 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Lena1xoxo said...

Happy Blogaversary!!

+1 Comment with email: longhorn08fan(at)gmail.com
+3 Promoted all Tenner books in giveaway on blog (review/WoW/Gadget/etc) : http://addicted2novels.blogspot.com
+2 Already in the Debut Authors Challenge : Lena(aka Book Addict Girl)
+1 New Follower
+2 Linked This Giveaway On Twitter: @Lena1xoxo

Thanks for having the contest!

<3,
Lena

February 1, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Bookish in a Box said...

Yay! A year old! A Tenners prize pack is a really cute idea, btw.

+1 whatinabox at gmail dot com
+3 Old follower
+2 Link: http://twitter.com/whatinabox/status/8517327532

February 1, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Happy blogoversary!

+1 reddyrat@gmail.com
+1 New follower

February 1, 2010 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

Happy blogoversary,and thanks for the great contest!

+1 comment
+3 old follower
+2 http://twitter.com/chloeeesays/statuses/8524141206

lookaftermyheart1901(at)gmail(dot)com

February 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Happy blogoversary! So exciting!

Thanks for the awesome contest too! I am excited for all of these( I have an arc of the iron king and I can't wait to read it!)

+1 comment

+9 Author interview with Julie Kagawa and having the Iron King contest, will be posting interview with kimberly derting with a contest for the body finder and sway, and will be having a guestpost from christina diaz gonzalez and giving away a copy of the red umbrella! I will email you the links to the second two when they are posted!
heres the link the the interview/giveaway with julie kagawa! http://flippingpagesforallages.blogspot.com/2010/01/interview-w-julie-kagawa-and-giveaway.html

+3 old follower

+2 tweeted http://twitter.com/ssalach21/status/8524544342

+15 total

Thanks so much! :)
Sherry
ssalach88(at)gmail(dot)com

February 1, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Debbie's World of Books said...

+1 Please enter me! Congrats on the 1 yr anniversary. dasuzuki at yahoo dot com

+2 I am a part of the challenge

+3 I am an old follower

+2 I linked here: http://debbiesworldofbooks.com/other-giveaways

February 1, 2010 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

+1 Awesome contest! Happy Blogoversary! skellington28210@yahoo.com
+3 Reviewed BRIGHTLY WOVEN by Alexandra Bracken- http://sophistikatied.blogspot.com/2009/11/brightly-woven-by-alexandra-bracken.html
+3 Reviewed THE DARK DIVINE by Bree Despain- http://sophistikatied.blogspot.com/2009/11/dark-divine-by-bree-despain.html
+3 Fan art for BRIGHTLY WOVEN by Alexandra Bracken- http://sophistikatied.blogspot.com/2009/12/fan-art-friday-14.html
+3 Old follower.
+2 Linked to sidebar- http://sophistikatied.blogspot.com/

February 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1 twilightforever.edward(at)gmail(dot)come

+2 linked to sidebar http://readingthebestofthebest.blogspot.com/

+1 New Follower

+2 already signed up for 2010 Debut Author
Challenge

+3 Promoted THE BODY FINDER on sidebar

+3 Promoted THE CINDERELLA SOCIETY on sidebar

February 1, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1 Happy Blogoversary!!!
+3 old follower
+2 sidebar link
+2 tweeted

thebookvixen at gmail dot com

February 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Happy Blogoversary hun!:)

+1 Comment (E-mail): n_monzyk_27@yahoo.com
+2 Already signed up for Debut Author Challenge
+2 Tweeted it!
+3 Old Follower


~Natalie

February 2, 2010 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Happy Blogoversary! How Exciting!
+1 teensatthelibrary[at]yahoo[dot]com
+2 already part of the 2010 challenge
+3 old follower
+3 I have reviewed The Secret Year
+3 promoted BODY FINDER in a post and on the sidebar
+3 read and reviewed The Line and Before I Fall and is currently circulating The Line via Princess Bookie's Around the World Tours
+2 linked on sidebar

Thanks for the awesome contest!

February 2, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome give away!

+1 foltzsfantasticbooks at gmail.com
+2 in the Debut Author Challenge
+3 old follower
+3 Body Finder countdown widget on my blog
+3 Cinderella Society with countdown widget

February 2, 2010 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Herman said...

+1 email rebecca191 at aol.com
+3 reviewed Three Rivers Rising
+3 reviewed Magic Under Glass
+3 reviewed The Thirteenth Princess (all reviews at my blog)
+2 signed up for debate author challenge as Rebecca's Book Blog (http://rebeccasbookblog.blogspot.com)
+3 old follower

February 3, 2010 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

+1 email: kghobbs@gmail.com
+3 posted The Body Finder trailer: http://kghbookhunter.blogspot.com/2010/02/body-finder-by-kimberley-derting-book.html
+1 new follower
+2 tweet: http://twitter.com/kghobbs/statuses/8579977218
+2 signed up for 2010 debut author challenge
+3 blog post about The Secret Year: http://kghbookhunter.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-tbr-pile-secret-year-by-jennifer-r.html
+3 added Sea countdown/widget: http://kghbookhunter.blogspot.com/2010/02/sea.html
+5 survey points

February 3, 2010 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Dani. said...

I missed this post earlier but- HAPPY, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY! :D

+1: Comment.
For promoting in last month:
+3: Bought All Unquiet Things
+3: WOW'd The Rise of Renegade X
+3: Bought A Match Made In Things
{Among many others bought!!}
+2: Joined 2010 Debut Challenge
+3: Old follower!!!!!
+2: Linked/Tweeted- http://twitter.com/Danidlion/status/8605008650

Total= +17

-Dani.
lightningstreak123[at]comcast[dot]net

February 3, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Heidi R. Kling said...

This is so awesome! I'll send you SEA bookmarks too, did you send me your address yet?

February 3, 2010 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Travis said...

+1 Comment
+3 Going to buy Hex Hall
+1 New Follower

Travis
spongyman1026@yahoo.com

February 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Snazel said...

Oh, here is my email, so I can be entered! :D jasmine.medusa[at]gmail.com.

I reviewed The Mark on my blog, here (http://medusasstory.blogspot.com/) and I'm signed up for the 2010 debut author's challenge! So that's six entries, right?

February 3, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Rachael(BookLove:Teen) said...

Great site and Happy Blogaversary!

+3: Bought All Unquiet Things
+1: new follower
+1: bookloveteen@gmail.com

Rachael(bookloveteen.com)

February 4, 2010 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Spav said...

Happy Blogaversary!

+1 Comment
+1 New follower
+3 Bough The Iron King
+2 Tweet: http://twitter.com/Sparima/status/8631602760

spav05(at)gmail(dot)com

February 4, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Alexia561 said...

Happy Blogaversary!

Would love to be win this awesome prize pack, so please count me in!

+1 alexia561@yahoo dot com
+3 bought The Iron King
+3 reviewed The Iron King
+3 old follower

10 points total (do I get extra credit for helping you kidnap Ash from Julie? *L*)

February 4, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary!

+1 What a wonderful prize pack, please count me in!

+2 Already signed up for The 2010 Debut Author Challenge

+1 New follower

+2 Linked on sidebar: http://goodgonegirl.blogspot.com

Anna ♥
goodgonegirl@gmail.com

February 5, 2010 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Frost said...

I would LOVE to win this!
Thankyou!!
1+ email: lindsay15photo@gmail.com
3+ old follower

-Lindsay

February 5, 2010 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

+3 Old follower

+1 Email

Thanks for the contest! Happy blogoversary!

Sarah
two_of_hearts_101 at yahoo dot com

February 5, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Lilixtreme said...

+3 reviewed A Match Made in High School: http://lilibethramos.blogspot.com/2010/01/match-made-in-high-school-by-kristin.html
+3 old follower
+2 sidebar: http://lilibethramos.blogspot.com/
+1 chicareader@gmail.com

February 5, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Helen's Book Blog said...

Great give away, thanks for the opportunity!

+1 comment
+3 old follower

hcmurdoch (at) gmail (dot) com

February 6, 2010 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger donnas said...

Happy Blogoversary!!

+1 comment
+3 WoW - The Body Finder - http://donnasbloghome.blogspot.com/2010/01/waiting-on-wednesday-body-finder.html
+3 old follower
+2 sidebar link - http://donnasbloghome.blogspot.com/

bacchus76 at myself dot com

February 6, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1 Leave an comment with your email (kpic724 (at) gmail (dot) com)
+3 Promote a Tenner book in someway! (Bought The Iron King)
+2 Join The 2010 Debut Author Challenge (http://ijustwannasithereandread.blogspot.com/2010/02/2010-debut-author-challenge.html)
+1 New Followers( kpic724 )
+2 Link To This Giveaway (http://twitter.com/kpic724/status/8774650886)

February 7, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Aik said...

+1 I'd love to enter! Thanks!

+3 Old Follower

+2 Link To This Giveaway
http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/8805550476

+5 Survey

aikychien at yahoo dot com

February 8, 2010 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great giveaway!

I did the survey +5
I'm an old follower +3
I tweeted the giveaway +2 http://twitter.com/lovelymisslucy/status/8834885550

Total entries: 11!

Thanks!

XOXO

Lucy
delightfulreviews[at]gmail[dot]com

February 8, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger AnAddictedBookReader said...

Awesome, thanks!
+1 adrienne2093 at comcast dot net
+3 Before I Fall review: http://anaddictedbookreader.blogspot.com/2010/02/before-i-fall-debut-author-challenge.html
+3 WoW Shadow Hills: http://anaddictedbookreader.blogspot.com/2009/12/waiting-on-wednesday-is-weekly-event.html
+3 WoW Forget-Her-Nots: http://anaddictedbookreader.blogspot.com/2009/11/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html
+2 Joined The 2010 Debut Author Challenge
+3 Old Followers
~Adrienne

February 8, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

Sorry this is in a different comment! Just found out about the survey. I'd like to add my five points to this giveaway, please :D

Chloe
lookaftermyheart1901(at)gmail(dot)com

February 8, 2010 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy blogoversary :)

+2 signed up for the 2010 Debut Author Reading Challenge
+1 new follower

rubs.escalona [at] gmail.com

February 11, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Chioma said...

Happy Happy Blogerversary!!! Great Contest!!!
+3 Old follower!!!

mshersheyskiss408@yahoo.com

February 13, 2010 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Steph Su said...

What a great prize pack! :D

+9 I've reviewed Magic Under Glass, WoWed Mistwood, and WoWed The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin
+3 Old Follower
+2 linked to this giveaway in my sidebar

stephxsu at gmail dot com

February 13, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Susan Fields said...

Please enter me, too - happy blogoversary!
+1 ssfields@charter.net
+1 new follower
+2 sidebar link www.susanfieldswriter.blogspot.com

February 14, 2010 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

+1 aurumsisters at gmail dot com
+3 Old Followers

February 15, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Cats on the Shelf said...

new follower +1

catsontheshelf@gmail.com +1

February 15, 2010 at 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Lucy-In-The-Sky said...

I'd love to win this awesome prize pack. Great selection of books. happy Blogoversary!

+1 extra entry new follower

rubymoonstone at gmail dot com

February 15, 2010 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger ginnn7 said...

ginnn7(at)yahoo(dot)com
+1 email
+1 new follower

February 18, 2010 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Tuning Into YA Books said...

+1 tuningintoyabooks(at)gmail(dot)com
+2
http://tuningintoyabooks.blogspot.com/2009/12/waiting-on-wednesdays1.html (WoW for Renegade x)
http://tuningintoyabooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/waiting-on-wednesdays-2.html (WoW for The Mark)
+2 Signed up for 2010 challenge
+3 Old Followers
+2 Link To This Giveaway
http://tuningintoyabooks.blogspot.com (sidebar)

February 19, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger J. Lee said...

+1 yjnlee(at)gmail(dot)com
+3 Old Followers

February 19, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

+1 Oh i really really want to read iron king.
+1 new follower

+2 2010 challenge
+5 survay
Elizabethcerna2011@gmail.com

February 21, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Bianca said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 22, 2010 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Bianca said...

+1 Happy blogaversary! This is a great giveaway. infinitemusic19 at gmail dot com

+3 WoW THE BODY FIDNER: http://wickedgoodbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

+3 WoW BEFORE I FALL: http://wickedgoodbooks.blogspot.com/2009/12/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html
+3 WoW A MATCH MADE IN HIGH SCHOOL: http://wickedgoodbooks.blogspot.com/2009/12/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

+2 Already signed up for the 2010 Debut Author Challenge!

+3 Old Follower

+2 Sidebar link at http://wickedgoodbooks.blogspot.com/

February 22, 2010 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please add my +5 for the survey to this prize pack :)

February 22, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger gowiththeFLO said...

+1 I have heard so many rave reviews for the Iron King
flo.gowiththeflo.sung777@gmail.com

+3 Mentioned the Iron king
+3 Mentioned Magic Under Glass
+3 Reviewed Vampire Academy

+2 Joined the 2010 Debut Author Challenge

+1 New Follower

+2 Link to the giveaway:http://gowiththeflo777.livejournal.com/

+5 Survey

February 22, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

+1 yabliss AT gmail DOT com
+3 I've done all! Do I have to link? Do you mean up to three times?? I'll come back and link 3 if you need them...
+2 Already in the 2010 Debut Author Challenge
+3 "Old" Follower
+2 sidebar: www.yabliss.com
+5 Survey

February 23, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

You know that comment that says YA? Well that's me... I entered with wrong email. :D

February 23, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

+1 Comment and email:
Great contest! Congrats on the anniversary! Would love to read these books!

email: pirate_pony2 at yahoo dot com

+1 New Followers
+2 Link To This Giveaway http://twitter.com/_elizabethjoy/status/9516320055
+5 Survey

February 23, 2010 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Great Contest

+3 Bought All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
+3 Bought (pre-ordered) Before I Fall
+3 bought (pre-ordered) Every Little Thing in the World
+2 already signed up for debut author challenge
+3 old follower

14 entries

Megan
bookworm8675309@yahoo.com

February 23, 2010 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger misskallie2000 said...

+ 1 Awesome contest. I would love to win as I have not read any of these books. I enjoy reading your blog.

+ 1 I am follower via GFC New

+ 5 I would like to use my survey points for this contest

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

February 25, 2010 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Happy blogaversary!

+1 email: zoe.m.spam at gmail dot com (main email address does not get posted publicly, but I do check this one as well!)

+1 New follower, I just came across your blog today.

February 27, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I'd love to win this prize pack, thanks!

+1 booksobsession(at)gmail(dot)com

+3 I WoW'd "The Naughty List" here: http://booksobsession.blogspot.com/2010/02/waiting-on-wednesday-naughty-list.html

+3 I WoW'd "Magic Under Glass" here: http://booksobsession.blogspot.com/2009/12/waiting-on-wednesday-magic-under-glass.html

+3 Old Follower! :)

+2 Sidebar at http://booksobsession.blogspot.com

February 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Lasha said...

I think this giveaway is great, im in a need for some good books to read and get lost in. +1

3+ I am a old follower

Lasha
arudd908@gmail.com

February 27, 2010 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Kari Olson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 28, 2010 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Kari Olson said...

Awesome contest and happy bloggaversary! And sorry for the deleted comment above...

+1 flamingo1325 at gmail dot com

+3 reviews- Dirty Littel secrets- http://agoodaddiction.blogspot.com/2010/02/dirty-little-secrets-cj-omololu.html; The Secret Year- http://agoodaddiction.blogspot.com/2010/02/secret-year-jennifer-hubbard.html; I've bought several... including Bleeding Violet

+2 Already joined The 2010 Debut Author Challenge

+1 New Followers.. thought I was following, but I dont think I was...

+2 Sidebar: http://agoodaddiction.blogspot.com/

+5 Survey

February 28, 2010 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Tabathia B said...

Great job

+1 email tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
+3 old follower
+5 survey

March 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

+1 Leave an comment with your email (REQUIRED)
My email is sarcastic.smile@gmail.com

+3 Promote a Tenner book in someway! (Review one, WoW one, buy one, whatever!)(Up to 3)
WoW - Hex Hall. Bought - The Secret Year, Leaving Gee's Bend, and Hex Hall, and plan on reviewing one of them this week crystalsbookblog.blogspot.com


+2 Join The 2010 Debut Author Challenge (Or already be signed up for it) Already signed up for it

+1 New Followers

March 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

+2 I already entered above but I have to add that I joined the 2010 Debut Author Challenge!
http://tinyurl.com/yg2lmpm

Also when I orginally entered I was supposed to be doing a guestpost with Christina Gonzalez but we aren't doing that until closer to her release date so I'll just add that I featured Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White 2 weeks ago! Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/y8s24qw

Thanks!

Sherry
ssalach88(at)gmail(dot)com

March 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Jessica B said...

+1 shutupjessicasreading @ gmaildotcom
+3 My review for The Iron King: http://shutupimreading.blogspot.com/2010/02/iron-king-review.html
+3 My review of The Mark: http://shutupimreading.blogspot.com/2010/01/mark-review.html
+3 My review of Hex Hall: http://shutupimreading.blogspot.com/2010/02/hex-hall-review.html
+3 Old Followers
+2 Link To This Giveaway-Shutupimreading.blogspot.com
+5 I filled out the survey

March 3, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger melissa @ 1lbr said...

What a fun contest! Thanks and happy blogaversary!

librariansbook(at)gmail(dot)com

March 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Linda Kish said...

Count me in please.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

March 5, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger L said...

+1 Happy blogaversary! Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
+3 Old Follower
+2 sidebar: http://hookedonyabooks.blogspot.com/
+5 Survey

naggy8(at)gmail(dot)com

March 6, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger MannaB said...

+1 Happy Blogaversary!!!! Good luck!
+1 New Follower

crazypplrok@gmail.com

March 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Nancye said...

+1 Awesome Giveaway!! Glad to be a part of your Blogaversary Celebration!! Congrats!
+3 I am an Old Follower
+2 Tweet! Tweet!
http://twitter.com/NancyeDavis/status/10104721702

nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

March 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Catie S (Book Bound) said...

+1 Leave an comment with your email
+3 Promote a Tenner book in someway!
WoW Hex Hall:http://meow-mix85.blogspot.com/2010/02/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html
WoW Before I Fall:http://meow-mix85.blogspot.com/2010/02/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html
Review The Dark Divine:http://meow-mix85.blogspot.com/2010/01/review-dark-divine-bree-despain.html
Those are just the 3 with links. My ARC of The Body Finder is going on tour to my friends & I've bought a lot of my friends TDD.
+2 Join The 2010 Debut Author Challenge (already be signed up for it)
+1 New Followers
+5 Survey

meow_mix85(at)hotmail(dot)com

March 7, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home