This Page

has been moved to new address

Mistwood Swag Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mistwood Swag Giveaway!


As the grand finale of Mistwood week, Leah Cypress has kindly donated some SWAG for YOU to win. There will be 10 winners. Each winner will receive one bookmark and one postcard!

Here's how to enter:
+1 Answer this question: If you were a shifter, what animal would you shift into? and Leave you email (required)
+1 Link to this contest (twitter, sidebar, etc)
+1 Link to the trailer (below)
+1 Follow The Book Cellar

Now for your viewing pleasure,

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

yay fun, thanks!

+1 I would want to shift into some sort of bird so that I could fly :) get lots of traveling done that way!

+1 google follower

allison.d.mason AT gmail DOT com

May 1, 2010 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger ReggieWrites said...

Awesome!

+1 Answer this question: If you were a shifter, what animal would you shift into? I'd shift into a koala because they're cute =)

+1 I'm an old follower =)

regietc@gmail.com

May 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

A Liger. :")
+1 I'm a follower

May 1, 2010 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger cait045 said...

I would love to be one of the big cats. Jaugars, pumas, leopards are all beautiful, slick, and powerful. I would love to be a fast runner and I love to climb trees.

Im a follower
usignolc(at)yahooDOTcom

May 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Alison Can Read said...

+1 a cat (lioness)...or a well-cared-for dog.

+1 I'm a follower

reddyrat at gmail.com

May 1, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

+1 Answer this question: If you were a shifter, what animal would you shift into? and Leave you email (required)
Owl.
yilingni@yahoo.com


+1 Follow The Book Cellar
I do!

May 1, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Lena1xoxo said...

+1 Answer to question: I would shift into an Eagle. I want to FLY! :D
+1 follower

Thanks for hosting this :)
longhorn08fan(at)gmail(dot)com

May 1, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

+1 A White Tiger
+1 tweeted contest
+1 tweeted trailer
http://twitter.com/SpunkiiReader
+1 follower
pyrospunkii@att.net

May 1, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

+1 I would be a deer.
+1 Tweet- http://twitter.com/TeenageBkLvr/status/13203423016
+1 Tweet for trailer- http://twitter.com/TeenageBkLvr/status/13203455208
+1 Follow

Alex
alexreadsbooks at gmail dot com

May 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger marian said...

+1 if i could change to any animal i would be a white tiger because they're awesome and beautiful

mariannguyen16(AT)gmail(DOT)com

May 1, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Bookie said...

+1 I would shift into a bird because I would then fly all around the world.

+1 Google Friend Connect Follower

+1 Tweet: http://twitter.com/dawnpnr/status/13211180861

+1 Link to trailer on Twitter:http://twitter.com/dawnpnr/status/13211265490

dawnpnr(at)aol(dot)com

May 1, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

+1 A bird - a giant bird like the Eagles of Middle Earth
+1 I'm a follower

WilowRaven[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thanks!

May 1, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon Hart said...

+1 Answer this question: If you were a shifter, what animal would you shift into?

An owl. They're so stealthy.

+1 I'm a follower!

(PS I hope this comp is open internationally!)

May 1, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Diana Dang said...

+1 I would go for some sort of cat. Maybe a regular black cat or a white Siberian tiger. :D

+1 old follower

faked_sugartone at hotmail

May 2, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

+1 I'm a follower!-Lisa Richards

+1 Answer this question: If you were a shifter, what animal would you shift into? a house cat, they just read, sleep and lay in the sun--Ahhh, what a life

+1 Tweet--alterlisa http://www.thebookcellarx.com/2010/04/mistwood-swag-giveaway.html

+1 tweeted trailer--alterlisa
Check this video out -- Mistwood, by Leah Cypess: Book Trailer http://youtu.be/HkWanSSN5I8

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

May 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Katelyn said...

Thanks for the contest!
+1If I could shift into one animal I think I'd like to be an eagle or hawk of some kind, flying would be great!
+1 old follower - Katelyn (The Bookshelf Sophisticate)
Email Address:
thebooksophisticate@hotmail.com

May 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger throuthehaze said...

+1 I would want to shift into an owl
+1 old follower

Raelena
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

May 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Sabinna said...

The contest is availablea only for US?

May 4, 2010 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love to read this book
+1 follower
elizabethcerna2011@gmail.com

May 5, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

+1 Follower
+1 Sidebar link,
http://limericksbookspot.blogspot.com/
+1 If I were a shifter I'd shift into wolf.

Sarah L
two_of_hearts_101 at yahoo dot com

May 14, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home