This Page

has been moved to new address

Summer Splash Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Splash Giveaway!


Now that school's finishing up for most people and the weather has started really warm up, SUMMER IS HERE! And what better way to celebrate than a summery giveaway?


The first prize winner will get:


  • A HARDCOVER of Sea by Heidi R Kling



  • A Snazzy Sea Tank Top (In either turquoise or a peachy color in the winners size)



  • 3 books from the list of summery reads




  • A second prize winner will get:
  • 2 books from the list of summery reads




  • A third prize winner will get:
  • 1 book from the list of summery reads




  • (I may add more winners and books.... we shall see)

    How to enter?
    +1 Tell me the book your most looking forward to this summer (and a way to contact you) REQUIRED
    +1 New Follower
    +3 Old Followers (Before 6/8)
    +1 Link to this contest (up to 3) (If you tweet, include me @thebookcellarx)
    +5 Blog Post about this contest

    US Only. Ends June 26th

    THE LIST:
    The Luxe by Anna Godberson (PB)
    Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti (ARC)
    Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor (ARC)
    Little Miss Red by Robin Palmer (ARC)
    Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker (PB)
    Private by Kate Brian (PB)
    Bratfest at Tiffany's by Lisi Harrison (PB)
    Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott (PB)
    Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (PB)
    The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen (PB)
    Dreamland by Sarah Dessen (PB)

    Labels:

    101 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am really looking forward to Mockingjay I have to admit!

    Courtney
    Stilettostorytime(at)gmail(dot)com

    June 8, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
    Blogger Dani. said...

    Woah, cool contest! I am dying to read SEA! :)

    +1: the book I'm most looking forward to this summer is (well besides the obvious MOCKINgJAY), FORGET YOU by Jennifer Echols!
    +3: Old Follower!
    +1: Linked on Twitter- http://twitter.com/Danidlion/status/15737859258

    -Dani
    lightningstreak123[at]comcast[dot]net

    June 8, 2010 at 6:54 PM  
    Blogger Kate said...

    +1 I am looking forward to soo many books this summer including SEA, MOCKINGJAY, and LINGER!

    +1 New Follower

    +1 tweet:http://twitter.com/sithereandread/status/15737866163
    +1 sidebar: www.sithereandread.com

    Thanks for the summery goodness giveaway! :)

    sithereandread (at) gmail (dot) com

    June 8, 2010 at 6:55 PM  
    Blogger Sarah said...

    Definitely most looking forward to Carter's Big Break by Brent Crawford. I could use some humor in my summer.

    June 8, 2010 at 6:58 PM  
    Blogger Jessica said...

    Wow, amazing contest!! SO many great books.

    + 1 Favorite book= FORGET YOU by Jennifer Echols.
    + 3 Old follower
    + 1 link to contest on blog sidebar http://totalbookaholic.blogspot.com/
    + 1 link to contest on twitter
    http://twitter.com/Irisheyz77/status/15737716059
    + 5 post about contest (will be on blog tomorrow! 6/9 http://totalbookaholic.blogspot.com/

    -Jessica
    totalbookaholic[at]hotmail[dot]com

    June 8, 2010 at 6:59 PM  
    Blogger Emily said...

    Great contest!

    +1 I'm most looking forward to Mockingjay this summer
    +3 old follower
    +1 sidebar link - redhousebooks.blogspot.com
    +1 tweet - http://twitter.com/WilowRedHouse/status/15738418010

    WilowRaven[at]yahoo[dot]com

    Thanks!

    June 8, 2010 at 6:59 PM  
    Blogger Brooke said...

    Awesome contest! :)

    +1 I'm most looking forward to Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. Insanely excited!
    +3 Old Follower
    +1 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/EmoEclipse/status/15738625628

    Total: 5

    -thewsisterz@yahoo.com

    June 8, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
    Anonymous Melanie said...

    +1 I am equally looking forward to Mockingjay and Linger.
    +3 Old follower

    melanie@reclusivebibliophile.com

    June 8, 2010 at 7:04 PM  
    Blogger Danielle J. said...

    +1 I'm most looking forward to Sea currently since it comes outnin 2 days. So excited. I also cannot wait for Iron Daughter, Mockingjay and the Clockwork Angel. There are so many good books this summer I have a problem choosing
    +3 Old Follower I has been following for a while
    +1 Linked on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/danielle.johns?v=wall&story_fbid=127828477240672)
    +1 TWITTER (@danijohns)
    +1 posted a Blog post on Pulse It (not sure if a post or blog post up to you) http://pulseit.simonandschuster.com/_Summer-Splash-Giveaway-SEA/blog/2385117/107649.html

    2 MORE DAYS!!!

    djbookworm16@gmail.com

    June 8, 2010 at 7:07 PM  
    Anonymous Jordyn said...

    +1 Gah. I have no idea when most books are coming out. I'm really looking forward to THE DUFF and I've heard great things about SEA though I have no idea what it's about.

    +1 tweet: http://twitter.com/jordynface/status/15739181006

    +1 New follower.

    also! email: tencentnotes@gmail.com

    June 8, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
    Blogger Alex Bennett from Electrifying Reviews said...

    -I am totally looking forward to Sea by Heidi Kling (+1)
    -Old follower :) (+3)
    -Tweet http://twitter.com/TeenageBkLvr/status/15739715072(+1)

    Thanks for the awesome contest!

    Alex
    alexreadsbooks at gmail dot com

    June 8, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
    Blogger Natalie said...

    +1 Looking forward to A Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare!

    +3 Old Follower
    +1 Tweeted it!

    ~Natalie
    n_monzyk_27(at)yahoo(dot)com

    June 8, 2010 at 7:38 PM  
    Blogger Candace said...

    Great giveaway! This summer I am looking forward to Mockingjay and Clockwork Angel (and MANY others!).
    New Follower.
    Tweet: http://twitter.com/candacemom2two/status/15740812550
    Sidebar:
    www.candacesreadingblog.blogspot.com

    candace_redinger at yahoo dot com

    June 8, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    +1 Mockingjay or Blameless... but Blameless is in September... so Mockingjay. And you have my email. But nickiheart16 [@] aim [.] com
    +3 Old Followers
    +2 Tweet & on giveaway post

    June 8, 2010 at 8:19 PM  
    Blogger Bianca said...

    +1 I'm most looking forward to Alice In Charge by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. It comes out very soon!!
    +3 Old Follower
    +1 Sidebar http://wickedgoodbooks.blogspot.com/
    +1 Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Bianca1946/status/15743611141

    infinitemusic19 AT gmail DOT com

    June 8, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
    Blogger CHRISTIE said...

    +1 I’m looking forward to Mockingjay and Linger!
    +3 Old Follower
    +1 Tweeted http://twitter.com/MamaBookWorm/status/15745093189

    TheFictionEnthusiast @live.com

    Thanks!

    June 8, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
    Blogger jpetroroy said...

    I can't wait until Mockingjay!

    +1 New follower

    jpetroroy at gmail dot com

    June 8, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
    Blogger Susan Fields said...

    I'm looking forward to reading Sea and Dreamland (+1). I'm an old follower (+3), will post about your contest (+5), and link it to my sidebar.

    Awesome prizes - thanks for an awesome summer giveaway.

    susanfieldswriter(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://susanfieldswriter.blogspot.com

    June 8, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
    Blogger Martha Lawson said...

    I was anxiously awaiting Infinity: The Chronicles of Nick, but I won it and received it a couple of days ago!! Please enter me for this awesome contest.

    +3 Old follower

    mlawson17 at hotmail dot com

    June 8, 2010 at 10:10 PM  
    Blogger Helen's Book Blog said...

    I am really looking forward to Rules of Attraction and Mockingjay

    hcmurdoch (at) gmail (dot) com
    +3 Old Followers (Before 6/8)

    June 8, 2010 at 10:12 PM  
    Blogger Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

    I'm DYING to read Sea & Forget You by Jennifer Echols.

    +3 Old follower
    +1 Tweet: http://www.thebookcellarx.com/2010/06/summer-splash-giveaway.html

    +1 Comment&Contatct: Amber justyourtypicalbookblog(at)hotmail.com

    June 8, 2010 at 10:12 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    +3 I'm an old follower
    +1 I tweeted: http://twitter.com/KailiaSage/status/15753762838
    +1 I cannot wait for Mockingjay and Clockwork Angel!

    June 8, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
    Blogger donnas said...

    +1 I am really looking forward to Linger
    +3 Old Followers
    +1 post - http://donnasbloghome.blogspot.com/2010/06/contest-links-for-68.html
    +1 sidebar - http://donnasbloghome.blogspot.com/
    +1 tweet - http://twitter.com/DonnaS1/status/15755113985

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    June 8, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
    Blogger ally said...

    +1 LINGERRRR!!! alannahjavier@gmail.com
    +3 Old Follower
    +1 Link to this contest:
    http://allyversustime.blogspot.com/p/contests.html

    June 8, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
    Blogger Shalena @ Writer Quirk said...

    +1 I can't wait for Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter! Gallagher Girls unite!
    +3 Old Follower
    +1 Tweet
    http://twitter.com/writerquirk/status/15755149775
    +5 Blog Post
    http://writerquirk.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-highlight-book-cellar.html

    Total: 10

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    Shalena
    writerquirk@live.com

    June 8, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    +1 I am most looking forward to Linger and Mockingjay, of course!
    +3 Old Follower

    Thanks for the contest!

    pirate_pony2 at yahoo dot com

    June 9, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
    Blogger Debbie's World of Books said...

    +1 I am looking forward to a bunch of books but the top of my list is by far Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
    +3 I am an old follower
    +1 I posted a link to your giveaway here: http://debbiesworldofbooks.com/other-giveaways/

    dasuzuki at yahoo dot com

    June 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    +1 Mockingjay (jeremywest91[at]gmail[dot]com)
    +3 Old Followers (Before 6/8)
    +1 Link to this contest (www.twitter.com/JeremyWest)
    +5 Blog Post about this contest(www.jwestbooks.blogspot.com)

    total: 10

    June 9, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
    Blogger Cecelia said...

    +1 Mockingjay and The Clockwork Angel
    +3 Old Follower (Before 6/8)
    +1 linked on my blog sidebar

    Thanks!

    celialarsen(at)gmail(dot)com

    June 9, 2010 at 1:45 AM  
    Blogger Adriana said...

    +1 I'm most looking forward to reading Shadow Hills & Mockingjay
    +3 Old Followers (Before 6/8)
    +1 Link to this contest
    Sidebar- http://aivbooks.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!
    justaiv09(at)gmail(dot)com

    June 9, 2010 at 1:59 AM  
    Blogger Travis said...

    +1 I'm looking forward to Mockingjay and Clockwork Angel!
    +3 Old follower

    Travis
    spongyman1026@yahoo.com

    June 9, 2010 at 2:57 AM  
    Blogger Sylvia said...

    +1 I'm really looking forward to reading Matched, Mockingjay, and Sea too:)
    +3 I'm an old follower!

    Thanks for this contest!

    sylvia_uy4(at)yahoo(dot)com

    June 9, 2010 at 6:08 AM  
    Blogger Onge said...

    Awesome giveaway! Thanks.
    I am looking forward to Mockingjay!!
    I'm an old follower.

    chickenherder@hotmail.com

    June 9, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
    Anonymous JoAnna said...

    +1 Honestly, I'm looking forward to getting through some of the books that are collecting dust on my bookshelf this summer. One that I'd really like to read is "Travel as a Political Act" by Rick Steves.

    +1 I just became a follower of your blog.

    You can contact me at http://www.joannahaugen.com/contact/

    June 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
    Blogger Catie S (Book Bound) said...

    +1 Tell me the book your most looking forward to this summer - Besides finishing Sea, I can't wait to read Beautiful Darkness & Clockwork Angel.
    +3 Old Followers
    +1 Link to this contest (http://twitter.com/meow_mix85/status/15788687171)

    meow_mix85(at)hotmail(dot)com

    June 9, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
    Blogger tetewa said...

    I'm looking forward to Moon Sworn by Keri Arthur +1 New follower +1 tWarner419@aol.com

    June 9, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
    Blogger Monica P. said...

    +1 The book i am looking forward to is Forget You by Jennifer Echols!!!!!!!!
    contact me at mo6827@yahoo.com

    +3 old follower

    June 9, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
    Blogger Alexandra said...

    I am looking forward to Tell Me a Secret!
    +3 old follower
    d.alexandra2@yahoo.com

    June 9, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
    Blogger Julie! said...

    +1 Clockwork Angel and Mockingjay!

    Julie102794@gmail.com

    +1 New Follower

    June 9, 2010 at 5:55 PM  
    Blogger Katelyn said...

    +1 Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

    Email address:
    thebooksophisticate@hotmail.com

    +3 old follower
    Total=4

    June 9, 2010 at 6:18 PM  
    Blogger Katie said...

    Great contest Erica.

    +1 the book I am most looking forward to this summer is So Many Boys. I loved The Naughty List and I can't wait to read that one.

    +3 old follower

    +1 link on the sidebar of my blog

    total: 5

    katieb206@gmail.com

    June 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
    Blogger throuthehaze said...

    +1 Clockwork Angel

    +3 old follower

    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    June 9, 2010 at 6:44 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    +1 So many people are saying Mockingjay but I haven't even started the first book yet, so I'm looking forward to reading all of them this summer.

    +1 new follower

    peacelily_2006(at)yahoo(dot)com

    June 9, 2010 at 10:55 PM  
    Blogger Briana said...

    I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon but man I'm excited to read Mockingjay this summer!!!

    +1 bayerbd10@mounties.mansfield.edu

    +3 Old Follower :)

    +1 Sidebar

    +1 Twitter

    June 10, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
    Blogger Vanessa said...

    MOCKINGJAY!!!!

    +1 gypsyrover21(at)yahoo.ca

    +3 old follower

    June 10, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
    Blogger latishajean said...

    I'm looking forward to Dark flame by Aylson Noel and can't wait for Iron daughter.
    +1 follower
    tishajean@charter.net

    June 10, 2010 at 9:50 PM  
    Blogger nymfaux said...

    Yea!!!! This is an AMAZING contest!!!!

    I was most looking forward to Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (came out last week) and Lifted by Wendy Toliver (came out this week)--Both worth the wait!!! ;)

    my email is moviebunny@gmail.com
    I'm a new follower
    I tweeted (moviebunny), linked on facebook, and linked from my blog and blogged about the contest http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/book-cellar-x-summer-splash-giveaway.html

    +10

    Awesome contest! Thank you!!!

    June 11, 2010 at 1:50 AM  
    Blogger Jackie said...

    +1 new follower
    +1 I want to read the new Pretty Little Liars book, Wanted.
    Great contest! Have a fun summer!
    Jackie
    jackie_love35@msn.com

    June 11, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
    Blogger Kayla :) said...

    I'm really looking forward the Mockingjay!

    +1 new follower

    kayla3194 at gmail dot com

    June 11, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    +1 Tell me the book your most looking forward to this summer:

    Insatiable by Meg Cabot!
    +1 New Follower
    +1 Link to this contest:

    http://twitter.com/katrinas4994/status/15954394049

    atomicxrawr@yahoo.com

    June 11, 2010 at 4:40 PM  
    Blogger Tina said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    June 11, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
    Blogger Tina said...

    +1 New Follower
    +1 Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I can't wait!
    melodiousrevelry (at) gmail (dot) com

    June 11, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    +1 New follower; ricettebunny@live.com
    +5 post; http://gabrywrites.wordpress.com/2010/06/11/waiting-for-halo-and-those-links-again/
    +1 Halo by Alexandra Adornetto and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

    June 12, 2010 at 2:01 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm looking forward to reading House Rules, by Jodi Picoult - it's been out a while now and I still haven't had the chance to read it.
    june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

    June 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
    Blogger Kristen said...

    +1 I'm totally looking forward to Mockinjay!!!!
    +3 Old Followers (Before 6/8)

    Wooooottt for contests!!

    dragonzgoil at gmail dot com

    June 12, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
    Blogger Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

    Awesome contest, thanks! *drools over that snazzy Sea tank top* I WANT IT, haha. :D

    +1 Looking forward to Linger and SEAAAAA!! Pre-ordered. ;)
    +3 Old follower
    +1 sidebar: http://booksatmidnight.blogspot.com

    booksatmidnight(at)gmail(dot)com

    June 12, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
    Blogger Meredith said...

    What an awesome contest! Like a lot of people here, I can't wait for LINGER to come out and, of course, MOCKINGJAY. +1
    +1 New follower

    June 12, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
    Blogger Jessica Love said...

    +3 Old follower
    +1 Link: http://www.foreveryalit.com/2010/06/saturday-link-party-16.html
    +1 Looking forward to: Mockingjay
    foreveryalit at gmail

    June 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
    Blogger Brittany said...

    +1 I am most looking forward to Iron Daughter!!!
    teensatthelibray[at]yahoo[dot]com
    +3 Old Follower
    +1 linked on sidebar
    thelifeofateenlibrarian.blogspot.com
    THANKS for the great contest!

    June 12, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
    Blogger Riv Re said...

    Ooh! Awesome contest! I'm slowly dying as I wait for The Iron Daughter and Mockingjay.
    rivkarno1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    June 12, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
    Blogger MusicLuvr13♪♪ said...

    +1 I can't wait to read Runaway by Meg Cabot (I know its been out but I haven't got my hands on it yet), Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, and The Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

    +1 New Follower
    +5 Blog Post on http://bogglingbooks.blogspot.com

    girliess13@gmail.com

    June 13, 2010 at 12:54 AM  
    Blogger Hannah S. said...

    +1 I'm so freakin' excited for the last of the Hunger Games Trilogy. SO original, I know! :)
    +! New follower!
    Love, Hannah
    xoxosweeet at yahoo dot com

    June 13, 2010 at 1:22 AM  
    Blogger ossmcalc said...

    +1 The book that I am looking forward most to reading this summer is Deliver Us From Evil.

    +3 Old Follower

    +1 I stumbled upon about this giveaway http://www.stumbleupon.com/favorites/

    +1 I posted about this giveaway on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/womackcm?v=wall&story_fbid=101126233272404

    +1 I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/ossmcalc/status/16057517970

    Thank you,

    Christine
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

    June 13, 2010 at 2:52 AM  
    Blogger Jamie said...

    It's a tie between Mockingjay and Linger - it's so hard to pick!

    jamieallyn24(at)gmail(dot)com

    +3 old follower :)

    June 13, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Most looking forward to the Sea.

    New GFC follower.


    CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com

    June 13, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
    Blogger angelatarantula said...

    looking forward to Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. (+1)
    New Follower (+1)

    Link to this contest: http://twitter.com/wefreadom (+1)
    Blog Post about this contest (+5)

    email: freadom31@gmail.com

    thanks for the cool giveaway!

    June 13, 2010 at 6:28 PM  
    Blogger Bookish in a Box said...

    +1 I'm most looking forward to The Agency 2: The Body at the Tower. I loved the first one!

    whatinabox at gmail dot com

    +3 Old follower
    +1 http://twitter.com/whatinabox/status/16108848325
    +1 (+5?) http://bookishinabox.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaways-week-of-613.html

    June 13, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
    Blogger Okapi said...

    xicecreamsjx@aol.com

    +1 I'm looking forward to Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins and Sea by Heidi R Kling!
    +1 New Follower
    +1 Tweet: http://twitter.com/faellie_lupe/status/16109137592
    +1 Sidebar: http://booksthatchange.blogspot.com
    +5 Blog post: http://booksthatchange.blogspot.com/2010/06/win-books-at-book-cellar.html

    Thanks!

    June 13, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    +1 I am most looking forward to Jealousy by Lili St. Crow!
    +1 New Follower

    Great Contest Thanks!

    June 13, 2010 at 9:52 PM  
    Blogger Caitlin said...

    +1 I'm am counting down the days until MockingJay and City of Fallen Angels comes out!! :D
    +1 New Follower
    +5 Blog Post: http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/2010/06/contests.html

    vanillamusic15@aol.com

    June 13, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
    Blogger Sophia said...

    +1 Oh, my goodness. Like everyone else, I'm DYING to read Mockinjay. Also, Sea sounds like an awesome read.

    +1 New Follower

    Sophia Lee
    mashimaro401[at]yahoo[dot]com

    June 13, 2010 at 11:18 PM  
    Blogger ok said...

    I am also dying to read Sea~ +1
    tiffanyniekro at gmail dot com

    June 14, 2010 at 7:46 AM  
    Blogger Laura said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    June 14, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
    Blogger Laura said...

    Sorry about the last comment I left, I forgot to add the second +1

    So, another person very excited for Mockingjay +1
    and new follower +1!
    LauraL444(at)yahoo(dot)com

    June 14, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
    Blogger M.N. said...

    +1 Been looking forward to SEA for months now!]
    +1 New follower
    +1 Tweeted (thekbseries)
    +1 FB (marie gibson)

    June 14, 2010 at 7:51 PM  
    Blogger ashley said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    June 14, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
    Blogger ashley said...

    Sorry about that last comment. I forgot to leave you my email.
    +1 New follower
    +1 Facebook (Ashley Pendergrass)
    +1 Looking forward to reading various books from my TBR pile, including Forgive My Fins by Tera Lyn Childs
    +5 Blogged: http://crazybookladyash.blogspot.com/2010/06/contest-at-book-cellar.html

    FaerieOfWater88 at cs dot com

    June 14, 2010 at 10:10 PM  
    Blogger Margo Berendsen said...

    Looking forward to Mockingjay and Linger!

    Posted this contenst on my sidebar at http://margoberendsen.blogspot.com

    And now I'm a follower!

    I think that +3

    June 15, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
    Blogger Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

    I've been looking forward to Sea by Heidi R Kling.

    +1 Above
    +3 Old Follower
    +1 Sidebar: http://thebookshopaholic.blogspot.com/
    +1 Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookshopaholic/status/16252233992

    -Dahlia
    thebookshopaholic(at)hotmail(dot)com

    June 15, 2010 at 4:27 PM  
    Blogger Andrea said...

    Thanks for the contest!

    +1I can't wait to read My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent!

    +1 new follower

    belle2211(at)yahoo(dot)com

    June 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
    Blogger Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

    My most anticipated book is Showalter's "Unraveled'
    +1 tweeted--alterlisa
    http://www.thebookcellarx.com/2010/06/summer-splash-giveaway.html
    +1 Above
    +3 Old Follower


    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    June 15, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    +1 I'm most looking forward to Linger - Maggie Stiefvater. Shiver was amazing and I can't wait for the sequel.
    +1 New Follower
    +1 http://twitter.com/DforDarla/status/16274361698

    Ddoogg04@aol.com

    3

    June 15, 2010 at 10:35 PM  
    Blogger Sophia said...

    +1 I'm most looking forward to Sea, and the new book in the Pretty Little Lairs series!
    +1 New Follower
    +1 Link to this contest twitter.com/adidaswbm
    +5 Blog Post about this contest http://magazinefreebies.blogspot.com/2010/06/win-summer-slash-giveaway.html
    You can contact me at sophiayunjin@gmail.com
    Thanks for hosting this contest! :)

    June 16, 2010 at 5:07 PM  
    Blogger misskallie2000 said...

    I really, really want to read Sea and then I would love to read The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. I have so many on my wish list, sigh..
    +1

    +3 Old Follower

    +2 twitter (@misskallie2000)
    tweet
    misskallie2000 http://www.thebookcellarx.com/2010/06/summer-splash-giveaway.html
    2 minutes ago via web

    Thanks for hosting and the opportunity to enter this giveaway.

    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    June 17, 2010 at 4:13 PM  
    Blogger  flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

    +1 I'm really looking forward to Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl - my e-mail is fraijikhadija@hotmail.com

    +1 New Follower (as of two weeks ago)

    June 17, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
    Blogger Star & Co. said...

    I'm looking forward to the Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa. My friend referred it to me.
    I'm also slowly dying inside as I wait for the 4th book in the Inheritance quartet. (Which is coming out in, like, a decade!!!!)
    scifylova(at)gmail(dot)com

    June 17, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
    Blogger Aik said...

    +1 I'm looking forward to reading Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa and Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl!

    +3 Old Followers (Before 6/8)

    +1 Link to this contest on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/16460979042

    +1 Link to this contest on Plurk
    http://www.plurk.com/AikChien

    +1 Link to this contest on sidebar
    http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/

    +5 Blog Post about this contest
    http://aik-friendsnfamily.blogspot.com/2010/06/awesome-giveaways-on-blogosphere.html

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    June 18, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
    Blogger Linda Kish said...

    I want to read Under the Dome.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    June 19, 2010 at 12:50 AM  
    Blogger *Astrid A.* said...

    +1 Tell me the book your most looking forward to this summer: The Luxe, Perfect You and Something like fate.

    Email: astrid_triatlon@hotmail.com

    +1 New Follower: *Astrid A.*

    +1 Link to this contest: http://twitter.com/AstridAR/status/16588272436


    Thanks for this giveaway! =)

    June 19, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I am a follower. I enjoy reading very much. Please enter me in contest. Thank you. Tore923@aol.com

    June 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
    Blogger Mandy said...

    +1 I can not wait for Mockingjay (:
    +3 Old follower

    bratdownstairs@yahoo.com

    June 20, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
    Blogger PeechieKeen said...

    I can't wait for Grace, even though it is being released at the end of summer. +1


    kittenlover03@sbcglobal.net

    June 21, 2010 at 1:20 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ooooh, thanks for the awesome giveaway ! I can't wait for Paranormalcy by Kiersten White !

    +1 New Follower (lostinBelieving)

    Total: 2

    Thanks again !

    ~Alison
    lostinbelieving(at)yahoo(dot)com

    June 22, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
    Blogger Krista/Tower of Books said...

    +1 I am most looking forward to The Education of Bet!
    +3 Old Followers (Before 6/8)
    +1 Linked this on my sidebar (http://upthetowerofbooks.blogspot.com)

    towerofbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

    June 22, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    +1 Tell me the book your most looking forward to this summer (and a way to contact you) REQUIRED
    -Hmmm, that one is really hard. I suppose the one I just thought of is Linger.
    +1 New Follower
    +1 Link to this contest (up to 3) (If you tweet, include me @thebookcellarx)
    - http://twitter.com/Leilani_Lopez/status/16892963542

    Leilani
    vampiregirl813@gmail.com

    June 23, 2010 at 9:36 PM  
    Blogger Stacey Brucale said...

    I am really looking foreward to The Iron Daughter.

    +1 xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com
    +3 Old follower
    +1 tweet: http://twitter.com/squiggles87/status/16899276068

    June 23, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
    Blogger Juliana Dias said...

    +1 Can't wait for Mockingjay!!
    juiceb0xx at hotmail dot com

    +1 New Follower

    +1 http://twitter.com/juiceb0xx/statuses/16909467718

    June 24, 2010 at 2:21 AM  
    Blogger Debs Desk said...

    +1 I was really looking forward to Birth Marked by Caragh O'Brien. It was great.
    +3 Old follower.I would love to be include in your giveaway.
    Thanks
    Debbie
    debdesk9(at)verizon.net

    June 25, 2010 at 9:00 PM  
    Blogger The Lovely Reader said...

    +1 I'm looking forward to reading Linger when it releases. I'm also looking forward to reading FEVER CRUMB which I just bought and started. Very good!

    +1 New Follower

    Thanks for the great contest!
    barbrafl737 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    June 26, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
    Blogger Marcie said...

    Marcie Turner marcie.turner@com
    I am looking forward to Linger +1
    new follower +1

    June 26, 2010 at 7:31 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    +1 I am really, really looking forward to Siren this summer
    +3 Old follower
    +5 blog post http://book-mac13.blogspot.com/p/contests.html

    bookmac13@gmail.com

    June 26, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

    Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home