This Page

has been moved to new address

2 New Shows This Fall!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 New Shows This Fall!

I don't usually post about non book related things, but I was really excited when I heard about these! So ABC just announced 2 new shows for the fall: Charlie's Angels and Once Upon a Time!
Here's a bit about Once Upon a Time

Welcome to a world where fairytales are real. Anna Swan is like any

other 28 year old, until she discovers she's a lost princess destined
to save her world from darkness. Experience the passion project of
executive producers/creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (Lost,
Tron). Once Upon A Time is a thrilling twist of our most beloved
stories.

And about Charlie's Angels

Get ready for the knockout hit of the year. Charlie's Angels is back

and hotter than ever. Meet three ex-bad girls who are earning their
wings by busting the really bad guys. Together with legendary producer
Leonard Goldberg and Drew Barrymore, Smallville's Alfred Gough and
Miles Millar re-imagine the popular 1970's series with more action,
more eye candy and more heart than ever before.





Both sound awesome - especially Once Upon a Time! I will definitely be checking out both this fall. I haven't heard of most of the actors in both either, so I'll be curious to see how they do. What do you guys think of the sounds of them?

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

they both look epic, but I REALLY want to see Once Upon A Time

May 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Once Upon a Time looked amazing but I'm not so sure about Charlie's Angels... isn't that a bit overdone?

May 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Natascha De Marco said...

The WOman from Once Upon a Time is Cameron from House!

May 17, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

OoOoOo I am excited about Once Upon a Time!! I saw an ad for Charlie's Angels the other day. Dunno if I'll tune into that one.

May 17, 2011 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I watch the shows on ABC Family too...exciting about new ones!

May 17, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Kate the Book Buff said...

I LOVE ABC family (except secret life-puke:) I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars and I loved 10 things I hate about you. These shows are going to be awesome, thanks for the heads up!

-Kate the Book Buff
The Book Buff: Book Reviews for Regular People

May 17, 2011 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Once Upon A Time looks REALLY good!!! That actress was actually on How I Met Your Mother for about a season, maybe a little less an she did a good job.

I LOVE abc family, I watch Make It or Break it ever monday and pretty little lairs. Their new show nine lives of Cloe king looks really good (and it's based on the book). But I think these two shows are actually on just regular abc. I don't know I could be wrong. :)

May 17, 2011 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow thanks for this post I haven't heard anything about those shows but Once Upon A Time looks awesome !

May 18, 2011 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

SO glad you shared this...Once Upon a Time looks like it's right up my alley. Can't wait!

May 18, 2011 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger newshadeofgreen said...

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't heard of these and I'm a TV freak (I post my TV schedule each fall and summer). I'm a new follower by the way! Hope you have a great weekend! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

May 20, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home