This Page

has been moved to new address

Interview with Taylor Morris

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Monday, August 15, 2011

Interview with Taylor Morris

I am very excited to say that Taylor Morris has stopped by The Book Cellar for an interview today! Welcome Taylor :)

Taylor is the author of the Hello, Gorgeous series, BFF Breakup, Total Knockout: Tale of an Ex-Class President,  Class Favorite and Original Divas.

If you could spend a day with one of your characters, who would it be?
I don’t mean for this to be all about HELLO, GORGEOUS, but I would spend the day with Mickey from the series. I need someone to help me style my hair in simple and fabulous ways. As I write the series I’m obviously getting more and more into good hair and am often trying out new styles, but I’d love to have someone like Mickey showing me exactly how to do it.

Should mayhem happen and your hair got highlighted a funky color, what color would you want?
Good question! I’ve always kept my hair color pretty tame but jumping to something funky sounds like a great idea. Since I’ve always wanted to be redhead, I think I’d go for a big, bright, true red.

If you had to choose one of the stylists are Hello, Gorgeous to do your hair, who would you choose?
Hmmm, this is a tough one. Chloe, Mickey’s mom, would style me to perfection. Devon would give me a funky cool retro ’do, like gorgeous finger waves or pin curls. Giancarlo would not only entertain me with his witty banter while he styled me, he’d also give me an unexpected look that even I hadn’t thought of.
I think I’d choose Devon, for a fun rockabilly look, something I wouldn’t do every day but that would really stand out.

What are 5 random facts about yourself?
I grew up in Texas with chickens, horses, donkeys, cows, dogs and cats.
I like scary movies but am often afraid to watch them.
I get anxiety before I begin a new book; sometimes even when I begin a new chapter.
I’m jealous of my friends who are good photographers.
I watch more reality TV than scripted shows.

Did you have a playlist you listened to while writing Blowout and Foiled?
I used to listen to music as I wrote but I’ve started doing that less and less. I’m finding it distracting especially since writing the HELLO, GORGEOUS series is so fast and furious—I really have to hunker down and concentrate on the story.

What is a book you read recently and loved?
ENDLESS SUMMER Jennifer Echols. Oh, I love it so much! It’s actually two books in one: “The Boys Next Door” and its sequel “Endless Summer.” I love a good summer romance. This is one of those books you don’t want to end and guess what? Just when you’re feeling that way, you’ve got another book to go!

Thanks Taylor for stopping by the blog. You can find Taylor on the web at her website, blog, and goodreads. Also, make sure to check out my reviews of Blowout, which went up earlier today, and Foiled, which is going up tomorrow.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous ZoeRainDasherBenji said...

Ohmygosh, I love Endless Summer too. It's one of my favourite reads!

The Hello, Gorgeous series covers are really ... cute. They remind me of what I used to read. Sigh

August 16, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home