This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (124)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (124)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:


For Review:
Wrecked by ER Frank (Audio)
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough (Audio)
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (Audio)

Cinder Mirror

Won from Jordan Dane:
In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane

From Katie:
A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford

From Library:
The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Audio)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Audio)
If I Stay by Gayle Forman (Audio)
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (Audio)

What did you guys get?

Labels:

35 Comments:

Blogger The Fiction Fairy said...

Great IMM!Can't wait to see your review on the audio books, I have recently tried to get into those, but some of the narration is horrible!Stop by and check out my IMM!http://www.thefictionfairy.com/2011/11/imm-5-november_13.html

November 13, 2011 at 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got quite a number of audio books. Do you prefer audio books to print books?

This week, I received Being Abigail by Kathryn White and Bobby Slater's World by WJ Smith. I'll be doing an IMM vlog at the end of the month... just don't have the time for weekly vlogs. :)

November 13, 2011 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Gimme The Scoop said...

Good Mailbox week for you Erica! I have not tried audio books before. I am going to see if my local library has any good ones. I am from a very small town and our YA section really is awful. I didn't get much this week but was really excited for the ones I did get! Happy Reading! In My Mailbox

November 13, 2011 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

The Adoration of Jenna Fox is awesome - it really makes you think, and Across the Universe is really interesting as well, plus Beth Revis is a really cool author! Hope you enjoy!

November 13, 2011 at 2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great IMM this week! I can hardly wait to read your thoughts on your audio books. I've got a bunch to listen to I just haven't gotten to them yet. Happy reading/listening!

I have 2 IMM's this week...

http://thebookjunkiesbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/in-my-mailbox/

http://moretalesfromthecrypt.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/in-my-mailbox-3/

November 13, 2011 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I Stay!!! Prepare to cry!!!

November 13, 2011 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

I just saw The Replacement at Books Obsession. Looked interesting. Has gotten on my wishlist. The Adoration of Jenna Fox need to get before I start The Fox Inheritance. Great books this week.
Here's IMM if you want to see.

November 13, 2011 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Sayomay said...

Once a Witch is great!
Firelight- not so much...

November 13, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Karis Jacobstein said...

The audio of Across the Universe is fabulous!! Enjoy!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-monday-18.html

November 13, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Grace Fonseca said...

I've only read one book of Brenna Yanovoff's and it was fabulous. Great job on your new books.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

November 13, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Awesome books this week! I loved Firelight and can't wait to hear your thoughts on A Touch Morbid!

November 13, 2011 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you think of the books!

November 13, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Those are some great books, I hope you enjoy them! - By the way, seeing a rabbit in your banner made me smile :D I have a Lionhead and I can't seem to ever stop talking about him so it's awesome to find someone else with rabbits!

November 13, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Jessica Lawlor said...

Looking forward to your thoughts on ONCE A WITCH...I'm looking for a good new audiobook to listen to!

November 13, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Sonya@sonythebooklover said...

I have read three books off your list If I Stay was the best of the three, nice selection.

November 13, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice set this week. I really want to read a Touch Mordid and Across the Universe.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

November 13, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I love ER Frank's novels, hope the audio is good. Loads of audios this week, hope all the readers are fantastic. Great stuff. Happy Reading!

November 13, 2011 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger JC Jones said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Impressive list of books.

November 13, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Amy @ bookgoonie said...

Your library has an awesome audio section.

November 13, 2011 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Great haul this week. I just finished Across the Universe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Check out my IMM here.

Emma @ LostinaYAbook

November 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Alexia561 said...

Nice mailbox! I really enjoyed The Replacement, so hope you like it as well. Hope the audio version is as good as the print, as so much depends on the narrator.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Enjoy!

November 13, 2011 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Cummings author said...

so many audio books!! i've never done that before!

Here's my IMM post, puppy style! I also have a new blog look! stop by?!
http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

November 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Cat *spirit fingers* Beyond Books said...

I thought I commented on this already! Where did it go?? Hmm.

I LOVE your decorated poster! Yay for festive Erica!!!

I haven't read The Adoration of Jenna Fox yet, either. It's one of those books everyone raves about (like you and Sea) and yet I still haven't read it. Or borrowed it. Or bought it. Etc. I guess I should at some point.

November 13, 2011 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Angie @ Beneath the Jacket said...

I need to read The Replacement. Especially since I loved The Space Between so much. Curious to know what you'll think!

November 13, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Book Crook Liza said...

I loved If I Stay and Across the Universe! Lots of great titles in there! :) Hope you enjoy them!

What's in my Mailbox...!

Liza @ Book Crook Liza

November 13, 2011 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Giselle said...

Oh you changed your blog banner picture! Love the bunny!! :D

The Cinder mirror is very popular this week haha. It's pretty neat! I also want to read Across the Universe soon everyone is raving about it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

November 13, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Lena1xoxo said...

Lots of great books this week! You must let me know how A Touch Morbid is! :)

November 13, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger JV said...

Wow! So many audio books! I've read Firelight, and I really enjoyed it so I hope you do too. I think I need to start on A Touch Mortal some time soon.

Great haul! Happy reading!
Thanks for stopping by.

Janus @ The Blair Book Project

November 13, 2011 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I loved Once a Witch and If I Stay. I keep meaning to read The Replacement. Enjoy!
My IMM

November 13, 2011 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Marathon said...

I've always wondered what the appeal of audiobooks was? Isn't the half the fun inventing the character's voice too? What if the people who play them DON'T do a good job?

I want to try one, see what all the big deal is.

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

November 14, 2011 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

Yay! Audiobooks! <3 <3 Jenna Fox is read by Jenna Lamia, she's one of my favorite readers! And If I Stay audio is awesome!!! Enjoy the all :)

November 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

You are really getting into audiobooks! I LOVE IT! :-D

November 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I'm really jealous that your library has so many great audio books. My library has a few but they really need to work on their teen audio book section. I hope you enjoy all of the audio books you got this week.
I'm sure you are very excited for A Touch Morbid considering you recommend A Touch Mortal a lot! Enjoy!

November 14, 2011 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger bookobsessed84 said...

I really enjoyed If I Stay and I really want to read The Adoration of Jenna Fox. Great stash of books!

November 14, 2011 at 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Paige said...

I hope you enjoy all of books you got! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-11.html

November 15, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home