This Page

has been moved to new address

Bargain Books (12) - The E-Book and Paper Books Both Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bargain Books (12) - The E-Book and Paper Books Both Edition

Bargain Books is a feature here at The Book Cellar, on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month. I'm a huge bargain shopper, and I'm always finding tons of book deals on various sites (usually Amazon), so I decided to share them here. And today is being posted on a Saturday because I had too many things to post yesterday :)

Also, I'm trying a new format for this. I know some people couldn't see the Amazon widgets because they had a pop-up blocker on, so I'm doing this for this week and will try to continue to do this, but some weeks I may end up only doing the Amazon widgets as when I do that it takes about 10-15 minutes, where this took me a lot longer.



The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Black Hole Sun by David Macinnis Gill


Liar by Justine Larbalestier
Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott
The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz


Undone by Brook Taylor
The Everafter by Amy Huntley
Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White

And since when I did that e-book bargain post a bit back was such a hit, I thought I'd include a few e-book bargains as well! These range from .99-3.99


Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine
Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith


StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
Insatiable by Meg Cabot


Evermore by Alyson Noel
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Ash by Malinda Lo

Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
Immortal: Love Stories With Bite (An Anthology)
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
Richelle Mead's Dark Swan Series Bundle (3 books for 9.83)
Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane

Also, there are a couple free books I found that were available for preorder:
Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block (With Bonus Materials)
Evernight by Claudia Gray (With Bonus Materials)

B&N is also having a wicked After Holidays sale and there are bargain books like the Vlad Todd series box set for 4.99, Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld for 2.99, or Jessica Guide to Dating on the Dark Side for 1.99!

PLUS if you use this coupon code: F3Y9V4J at BN.com, you’ll get 50% off your entire purchase of teen books which is good until January 12.

So let me know, do you prefer this format better? If y'all really like it that much better I'll try to do it if I can find the time. Also, do you have any bargains you've found, share them in the comments!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing these, they are definitely a big help!

January 7, 2012 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Steph Su said...

Megan of PoseySessions was telling me about how you do these posts. Thank you so much! Keep it up please. :)

January 7, 2012 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm one of the people who couldn't see your amazon widget, so I definitely prefer this format, but I also understand that you might not always have the time to do this:)

Have you read Love You Hate You Miss You? It's one of my favorite by Elizabeth Scott:)

January 7, 2012 at 1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heist Society is on bargain?? I want it! :( Amazon totally needs to change its policy.
I like this format better.

January 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Ooh lots of books yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yanno, you're not helping any of the authors above. Those aren't bargain books Amazon is selling--they're remainders, which means Amazon picked them up for a quarter a piece and is selling them at a huge profit. It also means that the authors get zip, zero, zilch from the sale because no royalties are paid on remainders.

PS. The edge of the book is ruined by a thick, black Sharpie mark.

January 7, 2012 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home