This Page

has been moved to new address

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Each week features a different topic, and you make a top ten list about it. This week is the Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012.

#1 Book I'm Most Excited About in 2012: The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

New Alexandra Bracken book makes me SO excited, and I just cannot wait for it! I loved Brightly Woven way too much to put into words!

These others aren't really in an order, just I'm super excited about them!


Point of Origin by Amanda Havard

Survivors Book 2 = AMAZINGNESS, I can't wait to read it. I am counting down the days.

Endlessly by Kiersten White

This is the conclusion to the brilliant trilogy I have fell in love with, so I am antsy to see how Kiersten White wraps it all up.

Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

The idea of this new Julie Kagawa series has me so excited, I am in love with The Iron Fey series, so I can't wait for more of her work.


Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey

Witch Eyes was pretty fantastic, so I can't wait for Demon Eyes!

Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

Angelfire was BRILLIANT and I loved it. I want more Will, so Wings of the Wicked is highly anticipated.

When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellison

This sounds SO COOL and has a brilliant cover!

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

I ADORED her Iron Fey series, and this one sounds just awesome.

Above by Leah Bobet

This one is probably among my top 5 I am excited for, the premise sounds PHENOMENAL and it has one of the best covers ever.

A New Heidi R Kling Book

Since Witch's Brew was the start to a 10 book series, I am assuming there will be another book out this year? If so, I WANT IT. And it will be amazing :)

Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

This series is like the best thing in the world. I NEED THIS BOOK NOW.


The Selection by Kiera Cass



I am in love with her book The Siren, and since I finished that have been waiting for another Kiera Cass book.


Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti

Susane Colasanti is easily one of my favorite authors, so I am so excited for a new Susane book :)

ALL the Fantasies Coming Out Next Year
Is this cheating? But seriously. There are SO many good sounding fantasies coming out next year and I am pumped.

Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

It's a Gallagher Girls book. Need I say more?

What is on your list?

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

You've got some great books on this list! I, too, can't wait for Wings of the Wicked, The Selection, and Dark Frost!

January 3, 2012 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I'm really looking forward to most of these as well, especially The Selection with its drop dead gorgeous cover!

January 3, 2012 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

DUDE. ABOVE. WITH THE BEES? I CAN'T WAIT. And YES, I can't wait for the next GG book. I love espionage!

January 3, 2012 at 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Tanya Patrice said...

Ooh excellent list - quite a few books are on there that I want to read as well like Endlessly.

January 3, 2012 at 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Susane Colasanti books too! Can't wait to read this latest book.

January 3, 2012 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger -k said...

There are soooooo many amazing books coming out this year and I can't wait!!!

January 3, 2012 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Ooo great picks! I can't wait for Above. It sounds fabulous!
My Top Ten Tuesday

January 3, 2012 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I can't wait for out of site out of mind

January 3, 2012 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Lol I love that you're so excited for The Immortal Rules that it got TWO mentions! I need to read book two in the Paranormalcy trilogy, and Above looks awesome! Great picks!

Top 10 Tuesday

Kelly
Radiant Shadows

January 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm really excited for Out of Sight, Out of Time. The Gallagher Girls is such a fun series. It's a nice break from all the heavier reads out their.

January 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Kate @ Ex Libris said...

Great list! There are some new books for me that I'll have to check out.

My Top 10

January 3, 2012 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Orchid said...

Cannot wait for Out of Sight, Out of Time either. Love that series so much.

Great picks. =)

January 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Khy said...

The Alex Bracken!!! And Julie Kagawa!!! I AM SO EXCITED.

January 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Kiersten White is coming to AZ at the end of Jan if you want to get books signed by her. If you mail them to me I'll get them signed and mail them back to you. Just let me know :)

Oh and I'm looking forward to Dark Frost as well, I need more Gwen and Logan.

January 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Great bunch of books! I really need to read Supernaturally by Kiersten White, so then I'll be ready for Endlessly! :)

January 3, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Melanie said...

I can't wait for The Selection either. I didn't know Bracken had a new book coming out! I'm definitely going to have to check it out. I loved Brightly Woven too.

January 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

Above looks so new and different! I adore the cover and I can't wait to read it :]

January 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home