This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (16)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, October 18, 2009

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

YAY! I did a vlog this week (Please don't laugh at me lol) :)


People/things mentioned:
Kristen of Bookworming in the 21st Century
Stephanie Kuehnert and her fantastic signing (post about it coming soon)

Books for Review:
The Line by Teri Hall (For 1 ARC Tours)
Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler
Kissed By an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
Little Black Lies by Tish Cohen
Gringolandia by Lyn Miller-Lachmann

The Won:
Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
Poison Ink by Christopher Golden
Dream Spinner by Bonnie Dobkin

The Bought:
I Wanna Be Your Joey Rammone by Stephanie Kuehnert
The Summoning by Lynn Ewing
The Looking Glass Wars by Frankt Beddor
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
Rich Boys by Jenny O'Connell
Ordinary Ghosts by Eireann Corrigan
The Falconer's Knot by Mary Hoffan
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
Fourth Comings by Megan McCaffrey

Mooched:
Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
White Is For Magic by Laurie Faria Stolarz
The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
French Kiss by Aimee Friedman

So question for you guys - Should I keep doing vlogs? Or go back to regular posts?

What'd you guys get this week?

Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger Dani. said...

Ahhhhh, so many good books! You lucky duck. :)
I hope you like Generation Dead, i looooved it.
I'll be looking out for your review on it.
Enjoy your book.

-Dani

P.S.- Your cookie/dog treat story thoroughly amused me. Thanks for the laugh:)

October 18, 2009 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Yay! Let me know if Rich Boys is any good.

I like Vlogs! I think you should keep doing em. I might start doing them too. I just hate the way I sound. LOL!

Great week of books!

Cindy

October 18, 2009 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Great vlog!

I just had Ordinary Ghosts as a Friday Find, so I can't wait to see what you think of it!

Also, hurry through The Line... I'm waaay down the list! :)

October 18, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Sab H. said...

OMG!! I want to see Stephanie!!! LUCKY! And all great books! Enjoy!

October 18, 2009 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week. I read Poison Ink last year and it's a pretty good book. You have so many books. And I really liked your vlog it was cool, keep it up. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

October 18, 2009 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Chioma said...

Great vlog!!! You got Magic Study. You are so lucky. I just yesterday finished poison study and ive been itching for magic study, cant wait to hear wat you think of it!!!

October 18, 2009 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Awesome vlog. :) Weird that a dog treat store would be named The Cookie Company though. That guy must get a lot of confused customers.

Great books this week. Generation Dead is awesome! Happy reading. :)

October 18, 2009 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

I like Vlogs. It brings a nice touch to the ol blog world. If I knew how to do them I may show my pretty little face out there! :)

October 18, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Alea said...

It's you!!!! What a book filled day! And smart movie going to Half Price Books!

October 18, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Yan said...

LOL I was going to say the same thing Alea. OMG IT'S ERICA!!!! And WHY DON'T WE HAVE 1/2 PRICE BOOKS NEAR ME!!?!?!?

P.S. you say interesting a lot ;P
P.P.S. I WANNA HEAR YOU SING :D

October 18, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

I really want to read I Wanna Be Your Joey Rammone. You go such great books, love them all(:

October 18, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Lilixtreme said...

I saw Poison Ink at my library, can't wait to see what you think about it!

Great vlog!

October 18, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger ~The Book Pixie said...

Totally keep doing vlogs. :)

The Line is one I've been about to die for. It sounds fantastic. You got some other really great ones as well. Happy reading.

~Briana

October 18, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Awesome books!

October 18, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Holy Cow! You have so many books. Awesome bookshelf!

October 18, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Your shelves turned out really cute. I like how they look! And you are positively adorable. I would definitely watch another vlog if you want to do it.

Great books this week! I'm glad that you had a good time at the signing and that you got to see some of the indie bookstores in Oak Park, too!

October 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Very lucky!!
I loved Generation Dead!

October 18, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Wow, awesome books! Enjoy

October 18, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Tena said...

you have an awesome list of books this week! Enjoy them all!

P.S. I thought your vlog was cute!

October 18, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

Yay, awesome vlog! OMG YAY FOR Wildwood Dancing. I hope you love it. I saw Kristen got it this week too. :-D

October 18, 2009 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Jordan Perryman said...

WOW, you have alot of books. I need to get a bookshelf too :) Also I have Generation Dead in my TBR pile. Im hoping its good.

October 19, 2009 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Ceri said...

I think you should keep vlogging. You did great. :D

Great selection of books there!

October 19, 2009 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Vlog vlog vlog! That's my vote. And yay for silly dog cookie story... I was wondering why a cookie store would smell like.. well.. dog treats... lmao!

I had so much fun and hopefully we can do that again! :-D

October 19, 2009 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

KEEP VLOGGING! You're totally cute.

October 20, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home