This Page

has been moved to new address

Interview with The Naughty List's Tessa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Interview with The Naughty List's Tessa

Today I'm lucky to have Tessa, the main character of The Naughy List, here to answer a few questions! She's a cheerleader by day and an active member of SOS by night. Check out SOS's blog here!. Tessa stopped by The Frenetic Reader earlier this week to answer a few questions about her day to day life, but today she's answering a few questions about SOS and her role in it!

How did you meet Kira? You two seem really close. How did she get involved with SOS?

Well, every approved member of the Smitten Kittens cheer squad is also inducted into SOS. When I met Kira, she had quite a rep. But I never held that against her. I could tell she was sweet as molasses. And we are very close. She’s always got my backside.

What spy-related things do you always keep with you no matter what?

I always have a camera. I usually have a few adhesive-backed listening devices, a lock pick. Just the usual.

Do you see yourself as being a spy for the real deal in the future?

Definitely not. I think my services would be much better suited in the cheering industry. I’m hoping to one day open a cheer camp for the pep-impaired.

How much do your cheerleading moves help you on missions?

Oh, tons! The human pyramid has saved our rears on a number of occasions. And just last week, Leona had to high kick her way out a back door. She nearly died in there!

What spy gagdet are you dying to get for future missions?

I’d like to find some great disguise wear. Rubber masks, putty noses, even a wig or two. I think it’d be a lot of fun and much more helpful when we’re undercover at Applebee’s.

Thanks Tessa!

-----

Make sure to visit Suzanne's blog and Twitter! Also check out The Cheater Report, The Naughty List's OFFICIAL blog!

Don't forget to go enter the contest at The Frenetic Reader for a The Naughty List ARC, a tote, and stickers here!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love this interview! How cute that you interview Tessa!!! I love Suzanne Young!!! She's amazing!!

February 7, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Kirthi said...

Ooh, a character interview! That's new :D I haven't read The Naughty List but I really want to :D

February 7, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :)

I've tried emailing you about shipping address for your prize; Knife & Rebel by R.J. Anderson, but I just get the email in return. Could you try sending me an email at ladybug[AT]bluezone[DOT]no ?

Ladybug - Escape in a book

February 9, 2010 at 3:48 AM  
Blogger Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I came over from Susan Field's blog...I followed a contest link, but when I saw you were 16, I had to check out some of your posts. You have a great blog here, Erica!

February 25, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home