This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Venom Cover Reveal + Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweet Venom Cover Reveal + Giveaway!

So, as you may have heard, Sweet Venom's cover has been revealed! How exciting! I am so excited to read it once it is out.

Here is the cover:

Sweet Venom will be out fall 2011! The teaser line is:

Three teenage descendants of Medusa, the once-beautiful gorgon maligned by myth, must reunite and embrace their fates in a world where monsters lurk in plain sight

Doesn't that sound fantastic?



Also make sure to check out the facebook page for Sweet Venom, here!

I also have FIVE signed bookmarks to give away to 5 lucky commenters - Let me know YOUR opinion of the cover!

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger The Book Speaker said...

I really like this cover. It's simple, but perfect for the title and content. Also, the motion of the hair at the end of the girl's braid made me think of snakes. Medusa connection here? or just my strange mind at work?

February 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love the end of the braid. It is very Medusa like.

February 17, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Jess Day said...

I absolutely love it! Whoever designs TLC's Cover is a great artist! I love the hair flair!

February 17, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Danielle (Overflowing Shelf) said...

I really love the cover. Especially the ends of the braid. Good hint at what the book might be about.

February 17, 2011 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love the cover! The hair sort of twisting at the end, giving it the slightly resemblance to Medusa's hair, is brilliant. I can't wait to read this.

February 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I love the cover too! It's so beautiful and I really think it conveys a mythical world and story. I was really excited to read this book before the cover came out but now I'm even more excited! I can't wait until this book comes out! Thanks for the giveaway! I'd love an early version of the cover (in bookmark format) :)


lvtink21@wi.rr.com

February 17, 2011 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Love the cover! I like how the ends of the braid almost look alive, adds a creepy element.

February 17, 2011 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger VICTORIA SAAVEDRA said...

I love this cover! I have always wanted my braid to come out just like hers! Oh, and the title... I love!

February 17, 2011 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I absolutely adore this cover! The braid looks kind of like a snake!

February 17, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Laura Morales said...

looks awesome, can't wait to read it!!

February 17, 2011 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Vivien said...

I think the cover is very alluring. Love it!

Vivien
deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

February 17, 2011 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Book Flame said...

The cover is amazing I love the way her braid comes out like snakes curling

February 18, 2011 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Samantha Cheng said...

The braid on the cover makes me think of a scorpion's tail!!! It's perfectly harmonious with the "venom" part of the title!! Or maybe I'm just partial to scorpions because I'm a scorpio. o_0 Whatever. I totally love it!

Thanks so much!

hsiu_an@hotmail.com

February 18, 2011 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Jill the OWL said...

OMGosh it is soooooo pretty! Wow! Love it.

themgowl at gmail.com

February 18, 2011 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant wait to get my hands on this book.....the cover artwork is amazing......

February 20, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Alexutz02 said...

This cover is perfect, simple and beautiful. The girls's hair is fantastic and has an amazing brown. It looks like it's alive.

dontu_alex[at]yahoo[dot]com

February 20, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this cover, and now have to add it to my want pile. I love how the shape of the end of the braid makes you think of serpents in a way...hmmm

miranda_lynn2001 at live dot com

February 20, 2011 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger LittleMsBookish said...

I think the idea of this cover was very original. The ends of the braid that sways in different directions resemble snakes (which has a connection with the plot, being medusa's descendants and all). The cover was well thought of and brilliant. Simple yet mysterious. I love it!

claudine_princess@yahoo.com.ph

February 24, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Aik said...

I simply love it! The hair ends look like a scorpion's tail, so yes, it looks great! :)

aikychien at yahoo dot com

February 25, 2011 at 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home