This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (119)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (119)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:




People Mentioned in This Vlog:

For Review:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
When the Red Sea is Rising by Cat Hellisen
The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
Lexapros and Cons by Aaron Karo
Flight of Angels
Going Underground by Susan Vaught
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Dark Passage by MJ Putney
Dark Mirror by MJ Putney

From Tirzah
The Goblin War by Hilari Bell
The Invisible Tower by Nils Johnson-Shelton
The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
Devoted by Hilary Duff

Bought:
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Clockwork Prince! Gah, I am so crazy jealous. And the packaging of Embrace was indeed very cool. Happy reading! :)

October 9, 2011 at 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh! i want When The Sea is Rising Red! it looks so, SO good and i've been dying to read it ever since i saw the cover! happy reading!

My In My Mailbox.

October 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger SweetMarie83 said...

That's a lot of books! I reeeeally want to read the MJ Putney books, they look so good. Happy reading!
My IMM if you'd like to stop by: http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-week-10.html

October 9, 2011 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Giselle said...

Cinder sounds so weird and cool at the same time! Great grabs!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

October 9, 2011 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Jessica Lawlor said...

Lots of people are talking about CINDER! Hope you enjoy it :)

October 9, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

Wow, Clockwork Prince. I screamed when you said that! Flight of Angels looks great in graphic novels.

Great books, Erica!


In My Mailbox (10)- October 8

October 9, 2011 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Herman said...

Great books! I got The Humming Room, Cinder, and When the Sea is Rising Red this week as well.

October 9, 2011 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger sarah darlington said...

So many great books! Happy reading. I'm jealous!

October 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Amanda Welling said...

Another week and more amazing books! Have fun reading all of your new editions! :)

Come visit my IMM!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

October 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Going Underground just looks so amazing. Really great books this week. That is an amazing huge pile! Happy Reading!

October 9, 2011 at 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Dark Mirror and now I have Dark Passage. I hope you like them too.

October 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Amy @ bookgoonie said...

Going Underground looks awesome. Getting Clockwork Prince is way cool.

Happy Reading.
IMM http://wp.me/p1h3Ps-AT

October 9, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

AH! So completely jealous of Clockwork Prince! faldkhfa. Cannot wait for that book!!

Alsi I got the copy of Hades I won from you! Thanks again!

Stop by my IMM if you've got a moment: http://amandalynsbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-no-6.html

October 9, 2011 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Cinder sounds great. The Clockwork Angel is an awesome book so I hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for sharing.

Check out my IMM:
http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

October 9, 2011 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

I have Cinder from Netgalley, maybe I should get on that one...
I hadn't heard the "if you liked that you'll like this" for Going Underground. I loved Small Town Sinners. GU wasn't on my TBR before, but I'm thinking I'll be changing that now.

October 9, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Jena said...

Freaken When the Red Sea is Rising by Cat Hellisen and CLOCKWORK PRINCE!!!!! I am so jealous!!!! And Silence.. I need to go buy that! Enjoy all your books, it seems like you got a lot of good ones this week! :)

October 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings,
I just happened to find your blog and enjoyed seeing what books you got! I recently bought some books and I was soooo thrilled when my box came. books make me so happy.
I enjoyed looking at your blog and reading some of your posts. Look forward to more book reviews from you.

October 10, 2011 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Midnight Bloom said...

I was fortunate to receive an ARC of Clockwork Prince too! I just LOVE Cassandra Clare's novels!! You had a great haul this week and I hope you have fun reading them when you can catch a break from your schoolwork. :)

October 10, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home