This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (121)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (121)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:



For Review:
Amplified by Tara Kelley
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev
Just Your Average Princess by Kristina Springer
Slayers by CJ Hill

Won / From Heidi:
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by AS King (Audio)
Slayers by CJ Hill

Borrowed from Gail:
Siren by Tricia Rayburn (Audio)
Eon by Alison Goodman (Audio)
The Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda (Audio)
Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Audio)

*Not In Vlog*

I also got a Silence Poster, Fury Poster, and Fury at Elizabeth Mile and Becca Fitzpatrick's Signing. I forgot to pull them out for my vlog.

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Please Ignore Vera Dietz is Such a good book!

October 23, 2011 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger roro said...

lovely haul enjoy

October 23, 2011 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Jessica Lawlor said...

Ahhhh AMPLIFIED! So cool that you got it early! I am def. looking forward to reading it!

October 23, 2011 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Fantabulous books and swag this week. These sound quite interesting. Happy Reading!

October 23, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Giselle said...

Ooh Amplified! That sounds so cool I really want to read it. Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

October 23, 2011 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your books! I keep hearing people talk about Maureen Johnson's books but I've never read any. I guess I should change that!

October 23, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Mystica said...

Enjoy the books!

October 23, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything! You got a good amount of books this week! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

October 23, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Great set! How cool that you got Eon. I so want to read it. And I also want to read Name of the Star. Hope the audio is good.
My IMM

October 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Justin941 said...

Great IMM this week Erica. I am jealous of So Silver Bright. :P I looked forever for that one, and also the second book but couldn't find them. And I hope that you enjoy Eon, I thought it was a little slow at first but in the end it was a really great book.

Here is my IMM for this week: IMM(4)

October 23, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Amy @ Turn the Page (YA) said...

Enjoy your new books :) One day I will get Name of the Star - it sounds very good. I've heard good things about Please Ignore Vera Dietz as well :)


MyIMMthis week

October 23, 2011 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Agrippina Legit said...

Just Your Average Princess is such a fun title :) Some great-sounding books, here. I hope you enjoy them!

My mailbox this week

October 23, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These books look freakishly awesome! Happy reading!

October 23, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger We Need Reads said...

i like it!
heard amplified is great!!

check out ours:
IMM

October 24, 2011 at 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Samual @ Books For All Seasons said...

Name of the star is pretty good. I've heard good things about it. Thank you for sharing! My mailbox is empty this book, but I just want to stop by here. Happy reading!

Sam

October 24, 2011 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

An awesome week! Great stuff... I LOVE The Name of the Star, Happy reading :)
Check out my IMM

Mia @ Gripped into Books

October 24, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Jen (Makeshift Bookmark) said...

AMPLIFIEDDDD!!!!! I am so so so so so so jealous! I cannot wait until this book comes out. And DANG, those are some awesome audiobooks. I've been dying to read Siren.

October 24, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

Amplified looks good. Plus, I share the same name with the MC ;]
Oooh, I didn't realize Just Your Average Princess was by the same lady as The Espresologist. I'll definitely have to look into that one.
When you hold Siren up in front of you it kind of looks like your face :P

October 24, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Oh I really want to read Slayers, the author lives here in AZ and I like her fairy godmother series. I'm listening to the audio for The Name of the Star right now and it is probably the best audio I have ever listened to, I hope you enjoy it.

October 25, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home