This Page

has been moved to new address

Wherever You Go Tour: Interview with Heather Davis

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wherever You Go Tour: Interview with Heather Davis

I am very excited to have Heather Davis here for an interview on the Wherever You Go Blog Tour!

Heather Davis is the author of Never Cry Werewolf, The Clearing, and Wherever You Go. She lives in the Pacific Northwest, and you can find her on the web at her website.

If the characters from Wherever You Go got stuck on a deserted island, who would fare the best? The worst? And who would be the one to get them off the island?

In a sense, Rob is already on his own deserted island because he is a ghost who is invisible to almost everyone. He doesn’t fare well. He need people more now than he ever did when he was alive.

Who was your favorite character to write in Wherever You Go?

My favorite character to write was Rob. As I wrote the draft of the book, I really began to understand him more and more. I fell in love with him and I hope that readers will, too.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would go to my favorite city in Europe -- Rome, Italy -- or my favorite beach, Lanakai in Hawaii.

Which do you have an easier time writing: The first line? or the last line?

I think writing a novel is difficult no matter how you approach it. I often hear the first line in my head before I even start writing the book. I hear the “voice” of the book in my mind and begin from those whisperings.

If you could go back in time for one day, where would you choose?

That’s hard to choose. Maybe it would be a day where I was relaxing on a beach or a day when I was surrounded by my good friends and troubles seemed far away.

------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for stopping by! Find Heather on the web on her website, Goodreads, and Twitter.


Buy Wherever You Go

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

It was nice to hear about the writing process, Heather. Fun Interview.

October 25, 2011 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Kritters Ramblings said...

This was a great interview, I always like to ask an author what genre they would write if they could write anything different.

October 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Vivien said...

I've always wanted to go to Rome Italy. Or just Italy period. One of the European countries I must visit before I die. Especially Venice.

October 25, 2011 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to go all over Europe if I could (one day!). I've heard a lot of good things about this book so I can't wait to read it.

October 25, 2011 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I can't wait to read this book.
I think it is great that she loved writing the male character, makes me want to read about him even more. :) I'm a sucker for a male characters in books, go figure.

October 25, 2011 at 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to go back in time to lie on the beach.
This book sounds so unique and I cannot wait to read it.

October 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home