This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox (126)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Sunday, November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (126)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren! In My Mailbox is a way to share the books you received each week.

This week I got:

I got nothing!  I'm on Thanksgiving break so the mail room at school has been closed.

BUT I would love to hear what you guys got! Let me know in the comments! or link to your IMM and I will be sure to stop by!

Here's a bunny for your viewing pleasure:

That's Freedom, he's my baby. Credit: Cathy Haglund Photography

Labels:

29 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Your baby is very adorable. Hey, no books this week probably means that there'll be a surplus next week!

My IMM is here: http://melaniesmusings.net/in-my-mailbox-november/

November 27, 2011 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Adorable bunny is adorable!

Check out my haul this week: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox35.html

-★Wendy★
A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

November 27, 2011 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Just a Lil Lost said...

Awww hehe.. so cute! :)

Michele | IMM

November 27, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BUNNY!!!!!!!!! Cute! My IMM is up as well. http://moiraethefatesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-50.html

November 27, 2011 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger Grace Fonseca said...

Your bunny is so cute. Can I pet him sometime. Come visit me as well.


Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

November 27, 2011 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Love the bunny! Sorry that you didn't get anything! Here's the link to my IMM

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-10_24.html

November 27, 2011 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

HE'S SO ADORABLE. :D Aww, bunnies are just so cute. I want to hug yours. <3 Hopefully, you'll get some books next week!

My IMM

November 27, 2011 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Gimme The Scoop said...

Well crappers on no books this week but bet that means you'll have lots next week hon! What an adorable bunny! I got a few goodies this week. If you'd like to take a peeks here is Gimme The Scoop Review's IMM Post

November 27, 2011 at 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm compiling my IMM list now. The video is going to be slightly longer than usual... not looking forward to the YouTube upload wait.

November 27, 2011 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Awwwwe, adorable! Hey, hopefully when you get back you will have tons of goodies!

Here's mine:
http://kapri-bookfanatics.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-78.html

November 27, 2011 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Sugar and Snark said...

Love the Bunny! So cute!

New Follower :)

If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
Here

November 27, 2011 at 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, you have such an adorable bunny!I got Mara Dyer and Lola this week so I was super happy!

November 27, 2011 at 1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your furbaby is adorable! I used to raise Mini Rexes for showing purposes and now I miss them. Hope you'll drop by and check out my IMM...

http://moretalesfromthecrypt.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/in-my-mailbox-5/

November 27, 2011 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Angie @ Beneath the Jacket said...

This is almost better than an IMM.

November 27, 2011 at 3:21 AM  
Anonymous Samual said...

OMG!! That's the cutest bunny I've ever seen! I absolutely love it! It is so adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

November 27, 2011 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Becky said...

Aww. I want a bunny :)

November 27, 2011 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We don't celebrate it here in England, but I wish we did. Just because I like food, mostly XD

Books of Amber

November 27, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ha! He looks like he's napping out hardcore. So much love!

November 27, 2011 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

<3 He's so CUTE!

November 27, 2011 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous I want my bunny now! said...

MY BUNNY!!!

November 27, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger GatheringBooks said...

You should read Watership Down to your bunny - or at least watch the film together. Very cute!

Here's our IMM over at GatheringBooks:
http://wp.me/pDlzr-2gj

November 27, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Lena1xoxo said...

BUNNY!!!! :D

November 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger A Beautiful Madness said...

Your bunny is adorable!

Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness

November 27, 2011 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Giselle said...

BUNNNYYYYY!!!!!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

November 27, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Carmen Shaw said...

Lol random... but so cute!
In My Mailbox

November 27, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

YAY BUNNY!

November 27, 2011 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Celine said...

THAT BUNNY IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!
I think I should get a bunny for myself.

A new follower!:D
Please check out my IMM too!
http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

November 28, 2011 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Aw your bunny is so cute. I'm sorry you had to spend the nights in a hotel with your roommate. I'm sure you will be happy once you are back on campus for a few weeks till you are on winter break. :)

November 28, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

Your bunny is so cute! I just want to reach into the computer screen and pet it :]

November 29, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home