This Page

has been moved to new address

My Top 10 Covers of 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top 10 Covers of 2011

I am such a cover whore, so I figured it was only fitting I make a top covers of the year post. I am notorious for picking up books randomly by their covers. Later of course I'll be like what is this book? 2011 had some gorgeous covers, so here are my top 10.




Wither by Lauren Stefano
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston
Between by Jessica Warman
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Past Perfect by Leila Sales

So what are you top covers of the year?

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Supernaturally is soo pretty, but Endlessly is even better!:) And I love the cover of Fateful, it really sets the right mood for the book.

Some of my favorites were Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Desires of the Dead, Across the Universe, Between Shades of Gray, Crossed and Cold Kiss, as well as every cover with a pretty girl in a pretty dress:P

December 30, 2011 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

All of these are so pretty. I think Wither is one of the prettiest covers I've ever seen. So amazing.

December 30, 2011 at 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Wither cover too! It's stunning.

My other favorite covers is the UK cover of The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbuagh and Stay by Deb Caletti.

December 30, 2011 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Gorgeous covers. Some of my favorite covers of 2011 were Ripple, Girl in the Steel Corset and Always a Witch. I have a thing for pretty dresses!

December 30, 2011 at 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Between's cover, I was looking at the best covers list on goodreads and realised just how many pretty covers there have been!

December 30, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Past Perfect's cover is so cute. I wish it had anything at all to do with the actual book, lol, but it definitely is cute.

Wither's is just GORGEOUS of course.

December 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I love the Between cover, even though it makes me nauseous! Agreed that Past Perfect is adorable.

January 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Jasmine Rose said...

So many pretty covers :D
I love how cute and quirky Past Perfect's cover is. It's not one people would generally point out and say was pretty, but I think it's super adorable :]

January 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing what you have to say :) :)

Unless of course you are a spammer, then kindly go else where.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home